RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I have little to no faith in a good deal of my people (white people), I was thinking on something today, that I believe will come to fruition;
White people love a good “comeback/redemption” story when it comes to other white people. My prediction is, in a few years from now, maybe even a decade from now, The biggest fukking idiot in all this, Eric Trump will become some type of sympathetic figure that people rally around. I have no idea why I feel this way, I just do. Bookmark it, I’m calling it now.

Interesting observation. :ehh:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
GOD

DAMN

IT

giphy.gif

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I thought about that, too, but the way he leaned into it instead of trying to push it off as fake news, which would have worked just fine with Trump and his stupid base, it’s not like Bannon has any integrity

Neither Bannon or the Mercers have any more use for Trump. They want to steer clear of the federal stench that currently surrounds him. The best way to do so is to trigger him. Being a part of this administration has destroyed any overt political aspirations Bannon may of had. He is confined to working behind the scenes, a job I believe he is much more comfortable with.

His criticism of the children (including Jared) is not new, it has long since been reported how him and Kush were at odds. Not to mention it was reported multiple times that the kids tried continuously to get DJT to fire him. Everything that was said fits into the existing narrative. Even the attacks against Bannon being out for himself when the media would troll Trump with the idea of Bannon being the real president.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Neither Bannon or the Mercers have any more use for Trump. They want to steer clear of the federal stench that currently surrounds him. The best way to do so is to trigger him. Being a part of this administration has destroyed any overt political aspirations Bannon may of had. He is confined to working behind the scenes, a job I believe he is much more comfortable with.

His criticism of the children (including Jared) is not new, it has long since been reported how him and Kush were at odds. Not to mention it was reported multiple times that the kids tried continuously to get DJT to fire him. Everything that was said fits into the existing narrative. Even the attacks against Bannon being out for himself when the media would troll Trump with the idea of Bannon being the real president.
but do the Mercers have uses for Bannon? :lupe: