RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was inevitable given current levels of Chinese investment in Pakistan.

Not when aid was given with certain understandings. Trump bluffed and overestimated his hand like he always does.

Does this stop terrorism? NO. Another country, a communist one at that, stepped in to fill the roll. So now the USA has less oversight over a nuclear ally with key access to areas in the Middle East. This move was so short sighted and silly it’s ridiculous.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
:whew: finally caught up after a busy (and very distracted) night at work...

The fukkery overload today :ohlawd: :blessed:

I really didnt think today would go like this when I went to sleep this morning :laugh:

"He thinks winning is as easy as I make it look..." Oh sweet Jesus, I fukking HAAATE this motherfukker :angry::fire:

What will tomorrow bring?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
q6DpZas.gif

PHWfwUx.gif

ACCORDING TO THE BOOK ALLEGATIONS, TONY BLAIR TOLD TRUMP THE BRITS WERE SPYING ON HIM!

DSrwJu-VwAEaaTy.jpg

Tony Blair warned Trump aides Britain may have spied on them during election, new book claims
TELEMMGLPICT000150378460_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and US president Donald Trump Credit: PA
Tony Blair warned Donald Trump’s aides that British intelligence agencies could have spied on them during the election campaign, a new book has claimed.

The former prime minister shared the “juicy rumour” with Jared Kushner, Mr Trump’s son-in-law, when the pair met last February, according to journalist Michael Wolff’s book.

Mr Blair suggested the British “had the Trump campaign staff under surveillance, monitoring its telephone calls and other communications and possibly even Trump himself”, an extract said.

The meeting is said to have come as Mr Blair sought a new role in the Middle East after Mr Trump entered the White House.

A spokesman for Mr Blair dismissed the claim as a “complete and total fabrication” and denied he wanted a Middle East role from the US administration.

The claim is one of a series of explosive allegations in Mr Wolff’s book, called Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

It is based on more than 200 interviews including with Mr Trump, members of his inner circle and other key players.

TELEMMGLPICT000146370539_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfy2dmClwgbjjulYfPTELibA.jpeg

Tony Blair Credit: PA
An extract published by The Times details what is said to have taken place when Mr Blair met with Mr Kushner almost a year ago.

It read: “In February Blair visited Kushner in the White House. On this trip the now freelance diplomat, perhaps seeking to prove his usefulness to this new White House, mentioned a juicy rumour: the possibility that the British had had the Trump campaign staff under surveillance, monitoring its telephone calls and other communications and possibly even Trump himself.”

TELEMMGLPICT000002216860_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfdLuOJ48bbKZ_aQXZmF6pGCSa-Lr2NMP8xlYY4BLKz4.jpeg

President Barack Obama shakes hands with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair in 2009Credit: AP
Mr Wolff claims that while the Obama administration would not have asked British intelligence services to spy on the Trump campaign, UK officials may have believed it would be “helpful” to do so.

The extract continues: “It was unclear whether the information was rumour, informed conjecture, speculation or solid stuff.

TELEMMGLPICT000130162454_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfyf2A9a6I9YchsjMeADBa08.jpeg

White House senior advisor Jared Kushner Credit: Reuters
“But, as it festered in the president’s mind, Kushner and Steve Bannon went out to CIA headquarters in Langley to meet Mike Pompeo and his deputy director, Gina Haspel, to check it out. A few days later, the CIA opaquely reported back that the information was not correct; it was a ‘miscommunication’.”

TELEMMGLPICT000137756289_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqiUuvBizZT2q34Osm0tNw3X0aGPApSYsoTfgejYXeyQ.jpeg

Donald Trump with Steve Bannon Credit: AFP
It has been suggested that the episode may help explain a comment made by Sean Spicer, the former White House press secretary, that caused a heated last March. Mr Spicer suggested GCHQ,

Britain’s listening outpost, may have been involved in spying on Trump Tower during the election campaign.

The comment triggered a rare rebuke from GCHQ, with a spokesman saying the suggestion it had been asked to take part in wiretapping was “nonsense”.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it’s not even 24 hrs yet, but initial thoughts, Bannon played his cards to soon. Trump will never forgive the slight, no matter how much groveling Bannon does, and now that Bannon has come out of the shadows, he fukking loves the spotlight. No way any candidates are gonna be looking for that Bannon stimulus, I mean maybe the hokey doke rednecks that need that Mercer money and want to spend a little time in the news, but nobody that will get elected. Don’t get me wrong, this is ALL good for us, but Bannon is a fukking moron, he could have fukked this up a lot better for everyone if he held back a little longer. I have to think that he is trying to get something done with Mueller

Well you are looking at it from the point of view of Bannon’s options.

There is one more consideration.

He has no options.

If he knows that it’s almost inevitable the presidency will crash and burn, it becomes about being on the right side of history and limiting the blowback from the mess on himself.

He can now say he called it before it happened and appear righteous (MSNBC has already started to help him rehabilitate his image)

He may also have a good idea of the timelines involved with the indictments coming.

With Trump’s response, and the cease and desist, he has also baited Trump into showing most of the stuff he mentioned for the book is true. It would almost seem like he planned this exit strategy a long time ago.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Has there ever been an administration so cannibalistic :russ:

:mjlol:My one request is that this remain entertainment and these crazy fu*kers don't pull some irreversible sh*t that really fu*ks us over before the ship fully sinks.

I just want to get a few laughs, have America rub its nose in its own piss for a second, and keep it moving :myman:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Has there ever been an administration so cannibalistic :russ:

:mjlol:My one request is that this remain entertainment and these crazy fu*kers don't pull some irreversible sh*t that really fu*ks us over before the ship fully sinks.

I just want to get a few laughs, have America rub its nose in its own piss for a second, and keep it moving :myman:

Foh this shyt ain’t even remotely funny and it’s been that way since 45 secured the nomination.. Him and his administration need to be gone from yesterday.. :camby: