RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's so much heat, I honestly don't think anyone in the legal community or career DOJ are going to step up, to SDNY USAG, if they have to do anything underhanded. They know the water is murky and getting bloodier by the day.

I agree. If people start cutting legal corners for Trump it's going to come down on them like a ton of bricks.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I have little to no faith in a good deal of my people (white people), I was thinking on something today, that I believe will come to fruition;
White people love a good “comeback/redemption” story when it comes to other white people. My prediction is, in a few years from now, maybe even a decade from now, The biggest fukking idiot in all this, Eric Trump will become some type of sympathetic figure that people rally around. I have no idea why I feel this way, I just do. Bookmark it, I’m calling it now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
NIUImVb.gif

Trump just sent a cease and desist to Bannon:

Trump attorney sends Bannon cease and desist letter over 'disparaging' comments
trump-bannon-split-ap-ps-180103_12x5_992.jpg
Evan Vucci/AP Photos, FILE
President Donald Trump, left, former advisor Steve Bannon, right.
Lawyers on behalf of President Donald Trump sent a letter Wednesday night to former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon demanding he refrain from making disparaging comments against the president and his family.

Interested in ?
Add as an interest to stay up to date on the latest news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
The letter, comes after excerpts from a forthcoming book by journalist Michael Wolff were made public Wednesday, causing a stir.

Trump attorney Charles Harder said in a statement, "This law firm represents President Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

In the letter to Bannon, Harder, writes, “You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company [the campaign], disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members.”

In the letter, Trump’s attorney says that “remedies for your breach of the agreement include but are not limited to monetary damages” though no dollar amount is disclosed.

During the campaign, then-candidate Trump had all campaign staff sign a non-disclosure agreement which required all staff, according to campaign sources, to refrain from any disparaging comments against the candidate, his family or the Trump campaign and organization.

Earlier Wednesday, Trump hit back at Bannon in scathing comments, saying that when Bannon was fired "he not only lost his job, he lost his mind".

President Trump's comments, which came in the form of a written statement from the White House, were in response to Bannon's strident criticism of Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort for sitting down with a group of Russians who promised damaging information against Hillary Clinton during the 2016 election in excerpts from Wolff's new book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House".

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,” the president said in a statement. “Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base — he’s only in it for himself.”

This story is breaking. Please check back for updates.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig @VR Tripper

trumps hoe ass is shook.
sensitive bytch.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I know it’s not even 24 hrs yet, but initial thoughts, Bannon played his cards to soon. Trump will never forgive the slight, no matter how much groveling Bannon does, and now that Bannon has come out of the shadows, he fukking loves the spotlight. No way any candidates are gonna be looking for that Bannon stimulus, I mean maybe the hokey doke rednecks that need that Mercer money and want to spend a little time in the news, but nobody that will get elected. Don’t get me wrong, this is ALL good for us, but Bannon is a fukking moron, he could have fukked this up a lot better for everyone if he held back a little longer. I have to think that he is trying to get something done with Mueller
uh, Bannon had no say over this.

this was based on 18 months of interviews for a book to an author who had unfettered White House access

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
uh, Bannon had no say over this.

this was based on 18 months of interviews for a book to an author who had unfettered White House access
I thought about that, too, but the way he leaned into it instead of trying to push it off as fake news, which would have worked just fine with Trump and his stupid base, it’s not like Bannon has any integrity