RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
This is what happens when your team is built on malicious intent, tenuous relationships, and multiple hidden agendas. Backstabbing, snitching, and everyone looks for themselves first when shyt goes sideways.

This will not end well for anyone involved.

Speaking of hidden agendas and tenuous relationships...

Bannon is just a pig capping for alt-right divisiveness and seems to have no honest interest in American progress. Him and Gorka are shyt from the same ass

In recent weeks, ZOA (Zionist Organization of America) has taken a leading role in the campaign against Bannon's main enemy within the White House, General H.R. McMaster, who is Trump's National Security Adviser. The organization has accused McMaster for supposedly being against Israel, an accusation that was strongly denied by senior Israeli defense officials.

ZOA's president, Mort Klein, told Haaretz that Bannon "appreciated our support and defending him over the past seven months, and he asked if he could come to the dinner and show his respect to ZOA."

His tweet was then quoted by Sebastian Gorka, another former Trump adviser who was dismissed from the White House just this weekend and like Bannon, is considered close to the American far right. "Can't wait," Gorka wrote. "Thank you to Mort Klein and all his team. Patriots, all."

Other speakers at the ZOA event this year will be American ambassador to Israel David Friedman and former Democratic Senator Joe Lieberman.
read more: Steve Bannon to speak at annual Zionist Organization of America gala: 'He's so pro-Israel'

Breitbart is just a mess of propaganda intended to further divide and weaken the nation. You gotta look to the people/Groups that prop up and financially support these shyt spewing fukkers.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's so much heat, I honestly don't think anyone in the legal community or career DOJ are going to step up, to SDNY USAG, if they have to do anything underhanded. They know the water is murky and getting bloodier by the day.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know it’s not even 24 hrs yet, but initial thoughts, Bannon played his cards to soon. Trump will never forgive the slight, no matter how much groveling Bannon does, and now that Bannon has come out of the shadows, he fukking loves the spotlight. No way any candidates are gonna be looking for that Bannon stimulus, I mean maybe the hokey doke rednecks that need that Mercer money and want to spend a little time in the news, but nobody that will get elected. Don’t get me wrong, this is ALL good for us, but Bannon is a fukking moron, he could have fukked this up a lot better for everyone if he held back a little longer. I have to think that he is trying to get something done with Mueller

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Jesus Christ what a fukking disaster this idiot Trump presidency is. Ain't nothing gonna be left but real nikkas and roaches.

yup...but a whole lotta good people have been pushed out as well, as implied by your post.
just thought it should be pointed out.

hopefully they come back together like voltron.