RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I guess you guys haven’t heard of selective services.

I won't be here for y'all to select shyt. :pachaha:

I'm not fighting for a country that's never liked anything that looks like me, because of problems white people created to fukk anyone that looks like me over, and for a country that half the people voted for trump cause the other side had a black guy. :smh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I'm not fighting for a country that's never liked anything that looks like me, because of problems white people created to fukk anyone that looks like me over, and for a country that half the people voted for trump cause the other side had a black guy. :smh:

Exactly. I will let white people fight it out in this racist country while I live in a different country.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

What does your feelings have to do with this issue?

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Do you plan on returning?

Probably not. Most of my family is brainwashed and doesn't even pay attention to what is going on with Trump. The rest that are aware can't leave cause they have a wife/husband and kids. I'm single and have no kids to worry about so if things don't go well in 2018 I'm getting out of this country fast.

I know the world in general is racist towards blacks. I just think things are going backwards instead of forward in this country. I might as well get out while I can.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

AonhALWMTOuoiCvPlAkl_KobeThumb.jpg

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Cheeto looking bulletproof... openly going at the FBI. While I think all the allegations against him are true, I also think nothing is going to happen. Elections have consequences and this guy getting away with it is one of them.

Then again if Mueller actually flipped the dudes he flipped, he should have enough to take down some people close to Trump and totally delegitimize his presidency which is good enough.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cheeto looking bulletproof... openly going at the FBI. While I think all the allegations against him are true, I also think nothing is going to happen. Elections have consequences and this guy getting away with it is one of them.

Then again if Mueller actually flipped the dudes he flipped, he should have enough to take down some people close to Trump and totally delegitimize his presidency which is good enough.
They’re bringing criminal charges against him and his party. They’re all going down. He can’t pardon someone on state charges or in an investigation he’s a target of, and he’s the big fish they’re getting people to flip for. Being president does not make him immune from the law.