RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
#thanksFBI :mjlol:

I'm so conflicted by this recent love of the feds but there's good and bad in any organization. I don't like the trend of lawmakers and government officials being the same as some guy on the block though.
There’s nothing to conflicted about if you’re a black man in America. If you’re a white guy I guess this make you twist and turn at night.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
There’s nothing to conflicted about if you’re a black man in America. If you’re a white guy I guess this make you twist and turn at night.
That's exactly why, I got homies who are cheering the whole organization like their favorite team just to get Trump. Not knowing that we still don't have any answers to what that memo about targeting black activist groups is about :francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
That's exactly why, I got homies who are cheering the whole organization like their favorite team just to get Trump. Not knowing that we still don't have any answers to what that memo about targeting black activist groups is about :francis:
Was it a few months back the president said he didn’t like the at&t deal? You can posters really conflicted: on one hand they have to resist the president, on the other that company is too damn big.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Was it a few months back the president said he didn’t like the at&t deal? You can posters really conflicted: on one hand they have to resist the president, on the other that company is too damn big.
He didn't like the AT&T deal but loved the Fox/Disney one. Difference is one involved CNN :laugh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sorry but given the FBI’s history especially toward brown folk they deserve it.. fukk em
They’re the last line of defense that’ll keep the party and trump from collapsing this country into a dictatorship that’d be some appalling hybrid of 1930’s Germany, modern day Russia, and the confederacy all rolled into one. Right now they’re by far the lesser of two evils. Granted that says more about what they’re dealing with than it says about them, but still. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Save the democracy for now so we can still reform it.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Sorry but given the FBI’s history especially toward brown folk they deserve it.. fukk em

i wholeheartedly agree that the FBI's history is checkered at best.
however the FBI, those recently dismissed from it and the special council investigation are clearly on the right side of the law regarding the trump investigation.

not saying you can't chew gum and walk at the same time but let's take care of the 2000 pound elephant in the room first.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They’re the last line of defense that’ll keep the party and trump from collapsing this country into a dictatorship that’d be some appalling hybrid of 1930’s Germany, modern day Russia, and the confederacy all rolled into one. Right now they’re by far the lesser of two evils. Granted that says more about what they’re dealing with than it says about them, but still. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Save the democracy for now so we can still reform it.

i wholeheartedly agree that the FBI's history is checkered at best.
however the FBI, those recently dismissed from it and the special council investigation are clearly on the right side of the law regarding the trump investigation.

not saying you can't chew gum and walk at the same time but let's take care of the 2000 pound elephant in the room first.

Agreed brehs it’s just funny how now they catching slugs from the very clowns they go to bat for...