RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We talk of 2018, I don't think people grasp the severity of that we are up against. The Republican party are NOT giving up power. This is about the deconstruction of the American government and it being perverted into a fascist regime. It's too many traitors that are complicit, they will have to be forced out. They are not above firing Mueller to protect their own interest or the white supremacist agenda they are enacting, public backlash be damned. Democrats better get their shyt together, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
We talk of 2018, I don't think people grasp the severity of that we are up against. The Republican party are NOT giving up power. This is about the deconstruction of the American government and it being perverted into a fascist regime. It's too many traitors that are complicit, they will have to be forced out. They are not above firing Mueller to protect their own interest or the white supremacist agenda they are enacting, public backlash be damned. Democrats better get their shyt together, desperate times call for desperate measures.
This post is very good.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

Definitely applies to Nunes.

What if the Kremlin got kompromat (blackmail for you civilians:banderas:) on the entire RNC?
what if the Kremlin has been helping the RNC for several years now?
My theory
the Russians have armed Trump with scandalous secrets (Kompromat) on all the repubs, they will all do as he pleases (see Chaffetz), except for a few with clean lives, Combine that with promises of trickle down millions from the loot they bout to rob from the coffers of the Russian and American people, they will all fall in line

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The Republican party are NOT giving up power. This is about the deconstruction of the American government and it being perverted into a fascist regime. It's too many traitors that are complicit, they will have to be forced out.

the bluntness of this post gets to the core of the reality we are all being forced to live through.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
Well good luck to the white people who fight that. I'll be refugeeing to Australia or UK :dame:

tumblr_o65vn3GVtF1t517axo1_500.gif

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
There’s a reason that the military doesn’t have a draft anymore. The reaction would be even worse than during Vietnam.
They may not have a “draft” per se, but best believe if you’re a guy under 40, has filled out fafsa form, will get contacted.