RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
These boys ain't playing :wow:

:wow:

Straight up just trolling USA. :dead:

0RZozC6.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Its going to be a sad day in GOP land when this shyt is over and half of there names are mentioned in this corruption in some form or another.

Sometimes I thought he was too cool for school when he probably should have been more assertive. But stuff like this makes me appreciate him more.

His coolness simply exposed the climate of America.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
All u in the moment posters need to get out this thread. I’ve seen the last few clowns around singing the same song everytime he tweets something. You can look at the evidence mounting up or u can be like the president himself and scream shyt and hope it comes true so you can say I told u so. Just stay out of thread. Real shyt.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
All u in the moment posters need to get out this thread. I’ve seen the last few clowns around singing the same song everytime he tweets something. You can look at the evidence mounting up or u can be like the president himself and scream shyt and hope it comes true so you can say I told u so. Just stay out of thread. Real shyt.

i kinda like the ra-ra and the rage hype.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Its going to be a sad day in GOP land when this shyt is over and half of there names are mentioned in this corruption in some form or another.

Sometimes I thought he was too cool for school when he probably should have been more assertive. But stuff like this makes me appreciate him more.

His coolness simply exposed the climate of America.
Dog, they let the entire confederate movement into the government within 10 years. Your expectations may need to be tempered.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Ivanka Trump's Jewelry Line Was Allegedly Used to Launder Money
GQ has found a federal court filing from this summer alleging that a diamond company, which licensed Ivanka Trump’s name in exchange for royalties, was used in a $100 million money-laundering scheme. Though the subpoena (intended to discover purchases made by alleged shell companies for a foreign lawsuit) does not implicate Trump, it adds to the cast of shady foreign actors who’ve allegedly hid their money via companies bearing the Trump name. Moreover it begs the question: why does this keep happening?
The Commercial Bank of Dubai has subpoenaed several companies, and it alleges that the Al-Saris, a family of well-known Emirati oil traders, owed the bank repayment for a $118 million loan, defaulted on their debt, and hid their money through shell companies which purchased, for instance, diamonds. Red Flag #1: Some of those may have come from Madison Avenue Diamonds, which at the time operated under the name “Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry” in a typical Trump-name licensing agreement.