RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she has another account :pachaha: I think she blocked too many people with the first account filters :snoop:

Louise was going ham for a while.

Random twitter user: Hmm., I'm not sure I'd be willing to go that far
LM: Are you Russian????
Random twitter user: Uh, no I'm your next door neighbor Louise..we just had coffee
LM: #teamdeza is more like it! Fukkin Putinbot! BLOCKED!!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh ma God my jimmies

The Atlantic article coming out that says Pence "I call my wife mother" basically mocks Cheeto with a smirk and giggle to the Christian nut jobs and that he was plotting a coup against Cheeto

Cheeto is gonna lose his fukking mind
:laff::laff::laff:
:dumbpage:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Brehs I promise to go back and give daps at some point tonight but I just started a new gig and I've had zero time to keep up with the thread

A few things though:

- Trumps lawyers were clearly ordered from the back of a cereal box in the 80's :dwillhuh:

- Manafort is hilariously stupid...ghost write op eds with Russians when you out on bail for colluding against the country with Russians, brehs :russ:

- The idea of Mueller watching these interrogations like Batman in The Dark Knight or some shyt is hilarious to me :mjlol:

- The way we find out about shyt that occured the week prior but in secret has me CONSTANTLY like :krs:

They're finding out some new shyt every day that clearly has Cheeto on tilt and scrambling. Deutche Bank been giving Mueller what he wants for weeks :laff:

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Z2T4kDw.gif

:hhh:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin