RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Trump Empire is on the brink of collapse. My dreams are being realized. :mjcry:

Ivanka finally realizes she's in deep shyt. She's in the denial stage right now.

"Well if Alan Dershowitz says we have nothing to worry about, we should be OK! I mean he's at Harvard! He got O.J. off and that was for murder...collusion should be easy peasey! Right honey..."

"honey..."

Kushner: "fukk me" *faints elegantly*

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Mueller has had trump's taxes for a while..remember that he's been working hand in hand with IRS's special investigative unit. He would've demanded the tax returns from the get go considering he has the authority to investigate not only potential collusion but any other issues that may arise from that investigation (my words).

Daps
Deutsche Bank subpoena is not just Trump's red line, its across it...:pachaha:

Mueller begging him to pull up now.

I suspect that the stuff that Mueller has shared with NY's AG is the poison pill here. Trump fires Mueller, Mueller releases everything and Trump's family gets brought up on RICO and money laundering charges in New York along with Manafort and the rest of the gang outside of Trump. I wonder if Trump knows this and that's why he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

Last edited:

str8cashhomie87

All Star
Daps
I suspect that the stuff that Mueller has shared with NY's AG is the poison pill here. Trump fires Mueller, Mueller releases everything and Trump's family gets brought up on RICO and money laundering charges in New York along with Manafort and the rest of the gang outside of Trump. I wonder if Trump knows this and that's why he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.
This makes the most sense. Kushner, Ivanka, Manafort, Jr. have all been involved with shady money movements. Ivanka would be particularly open to prosecution for involvement with the Trump towers in Azerbaijan and Panama.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

1567.gif

Daps
This makes the most sense. Kushner, Ivanka, Manafort, Jr. have all been involved with shady money movements. Ivanka would be particularly open to prosecution for involvement with the Trump towers in Azerbaijan and Panama.

Plus, POTUS can't pardon for state crimes. Has to be the state's governor, and Cuomo ain't pardoning shyt. He'd love to have this as a feather in his cap so he can run in 2020 on it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State