RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
LMAO Manafort made bail and the first thing he did was call his Russian best friend LMAO

He probably used his normal phone too :mjlol:

Sigh if this was a small unknown country it'd be hilarious, but it's the United States :snoop:
No, what’s hilarious is they set the political tone on economics in this country. These are the people who lead the morality police force in this country.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Oh ma God my jimmies

The Atlantic article coming out that says Pence "I call my wife mother" basically mocks Cheeto with a smirk and giggle to the Christian nut jobs and that he was plotting a coup against Cheeto

Cheeto is gonna lose his fukking mind
:laff::laff::laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know what that means right? Mueller already balls deep in Trump tax returns going back 3 decades :shaq:
Z2T4kDw.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Oh ma God my jimmies

The Atlantic article coming out that says Pence "I call my wife mother" basically mocks Cheeto with a smirk and giggle to the Christian nut jobs and that he was plotting a coup against Cheeto

Cheeto is gonna lose his fukking mind
:laff::laff::laff:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig