RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
It would be crazy if Pence ended up being the lynchpin that brought all of them down.

It’s so weird how he never seems to come up in these stories but he was there.

Like a Keyser Soze playing an aw shucks simpleton

:ohhh:

Watch him reveal himself on some WWE heel turn shyt once the indictments start coming down.

itwasmeaustin.png

IT WAS ME CHEETO.. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Remember when Flynn was begging to sing in return for immunity :russ:

I don’t know, I think Mueller team flipped him long ago...

Loooooonnnnng time ago. He got people on tape. Trust that. All the pro Trump tweets from his son and his support for RT were just acts to fool the public and stroke Trump ego. Now that it's known that it's known he's flipped, can he do any covert operations ? :mjlol:

He and Papadopolous probably even got Russians on tape asking about TRump. THat's why all those oligarchs in RUssia are shook now. They don't wanna lose all their US assets, and their only way out of assassination. :umad:

Remember the "are you wearing a wire stories" in the WH ? Those were real. They most likely got Trump on tape, among others. Now, everybody is thinking of what they might have said. Bannon and Mercer are definitely implicated. That's why Mercer passed his fortune to his evil daughter. He is a very smart man, so he and his lawyer must have the feeling that he said some shyt to FLynn or Pap or caught on a wire. He's just getting his foot ahead.

Problem for Mercer is, his daughter was also implicated in lots of the Russian shenanigans. :wow:

This is gonna be so sweet when I see Bannon and Kushner in handcuffs and Trump, Pence, Ryan can't pardon because they're all implicated as well.

:wow: