RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Don't buy into the BS of "It's possible", Trump sent that tweet and his lawyer under duress of the stupidity of his client pulled the only thing he could out of his ass to protect him. The problem is he f*cked himself with no way of unf*cking himself.
Thank you. People low key entertaining the idea this ego maniac would allow somebody else to run his twitter account. Trump of all people.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yes, after this tax bill, there is no one in the senate with an R before their name will ever, ever get any props from me or anybody in my circle. That also goes for the Dino’s that didn’t go out and there and fight thier ass off. They don’t get to claim some sort of johnny come lately shyt with integrity and moral compasses

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nothing would make me happier then seeing that piece of shyt Nunes go down and laughing at all those fukken old white pricks who voted for him. The gerrymandered lines are drawn real clear in this area. fukk his whole district too.:pacspit:

I feel pretty confident that Nunes was up to the moment he had to take a step back in the investigation; actively leaking everything he knew to the whitehouse. So with that info they could run interference while obfuscating the real issues with his investigation targets. Even though Gondy took over, Gondry isn't smart enough (or ballsy) enough to do the leaking stuff and that is how Mueller got them with their pants down with Flynn's confession.

So now they want Nunes back in charge and he's demanding to know everything so he can go back to leaking it to Trump. It's pretty clear to me as an observer and Mueller has to know this too.

It's scary to think what these a$$holes would of got away with if they had a ounce of guile in them.

Remember when Nunes was mad about the "leaks" now they want to make a case out of texts that got a investigator fired...... Its just so shameless!

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
All jokes aside I don't even think trump tweets them tweets himself most likely that scumbag stehpen miller

A few pages back they had Dan Scavino Jr tweet something and delete it and then tweet it from Trump's account. Trump tells him, he tweets it, period. Dowd caught a stray and he's folding under it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I listened to that whole bytch ass Lindsay interview on face the nation just now, he was completely carrying water for Trump. He is sucking his dikk completely. He is getting a new dikk ready now that his boyfriend will be dead by 18. He wants Trump to initiate attack on NK so fukking bad, and he ain’t gonna say anything to fukk that up.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
as scary as it may sound, i can imagine large groups of heavily armed white nationalist militias camping out around the white house to protect their orange emperor.
would the attorney general be able to stop law enforcement from cracking down on something like this and if so, how would the president attempt to capitalize on it?

:lupe:

Let em all Die and let The Lord Sort em out:manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Was Michael Flynn asked to wear a wire in Mueller hunt for evidence on Russia?
Plea agreement includes clause showing Flynn consented to participate in ‘covert law enforcement activities” if required

Michael Flynn leaves federal court following his plea hearing in Washington on Friday. Photograph: Xinhua / Barcroft Images

Marcia Chambers and Charles Kaiser

The least-noticed sentence in Michael Flynn’s plea agreement with special counsel Robert Mueller may also be the most important one.

Section eight of the deal reached by Donald Trump’s former national security adviser in the inquiry into Russian meddling in the US election is entitled “cooperation”. It specifies that as well as answering questions and submitting to government-administered polygraph tests, Flynn’s cooperation “may include … participating in covert law enforcement activities”.

Long-time students of federal law enforcement practices agreed, speaking anonymously, that “covert law enforcement activities” likely refers to the possibility of wearing a concealed wire or recording telephone conversations with other potential suspects. It is not known whether Flynn has worn a wire at any time.

“If the other subjects of investigation have had any conversations with Flynn during the last few months, that phrase must have all of them shaking in their boots,” said John Flannery, a former federal prosecutor in the southern district of New York.

“The one who must be particularly terrified is [Trump son-in-law and adviser] Jared Kushner, if he spoke to the special counsel’s office without immunity about the very matter that is the subject of Flynn’s plea. I think he must be paralyzed if he talked to Flynn before or after the investigators debriefed him.”

Was Michael Flynn asked to wear a wire in Mueller hunt for evidence on Russia?

Don't know if this is the case since his lawyers only stopped contact with Trump lawyers few weeks ago and Flynn also said that he made the decision in 'last 24 hours' :yeshrug:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Remember when Flynn was begging to sing in return for immunity :russ:

I don’t know, I think Mueller team flipped him long ago...
Yeah back in March he was offering to cooperate with Congress if all charges were dropped. But don't know if Flynn flipped until Zarrab started snitching.
"General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit" Mr Kelner said. :russ:

I think Mueller probably did this to scare the shyt out of Kushner :pachaha: