RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_p020stHsyt1qj0fa6o1_1280.png

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I'm really curious who was wearing a wire this whole time :russ:
You ain't the only one. :mjlol:
White House paranoid: 'Everyone thinks they’re being recorded'
Paranoia is enveloping the White House and President Donald Trump’s network of former aides and associates as Robert Mueller’s Russia probe heats up.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn agreed to cooperate with investigators as part of the plea deal he reached last week, adding to the worry already inside Trump’s circle surrounding the secret deal struck earlier this summer by former campaign aide George Papadopoulos, whose cooperation was kept quiet for months before being unsealed in late October.

Both cases raise the possibility that other current or former colleagues have also flipped sides — and they're prompting anxiety that those people could be wearing wires to secretly tape record conversations.

“Everyone is paranoid,” said a person close to Trump’s White House. “Everyone thinks they’re being recorded.”

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Mueller is the key master.
he opens doors and closes them as he sees fit.
he really is doing this shyt properly.

in Mueller we trust.

Mueller is untouchable, media keeps putting out if the President put someone in place to fire him.. not gonna happen :shaq:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Roy Moore loses, its over for the GOP :laff:
The fact that a Dem is making the race in that state that close the gop know they done fukked up and it’s why McConnell trying to rush this tax bill to get it on Trumps desk by xmas...

I think Jones pulls out the win in a squeak and that tax bill is stopped dead in its tracks

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Pence is fukked. Just a matter of when. Anything with the phrase 'transition team'=Pence. Plus, I know we all forget because of Trumpito, but Pence has been VP during this conclave of fukkery.

To think that all this could have been avoided if Trump stuck with Chris fukking Christie, who ironically is now currently at the Supreme Court arguing against the Federal Government