RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Loooooonnnnng time ago. He got people on tape. Trust that. All the pro Trump tweets from his son and his support for RT were just acts to fool the public and stroke Trump ego. Now that it's known that it's known he's flipped, can he do any covert operations ? :mjlol:

He and Papadopolous probably even got Russians on tape asking about TRump. THat's why all those oligarchs in RUssia are shook now. They don't wanna lose all their US assets, and their only way out of assassination. :umad:

Remember the "are you wearing a wire stories" in the WH ? Those were real. They most likely got Trump on tape, among others. Now, everybody is thinking of what they might have said. Bannon and Mercer are definitely implicated. That's why Mercer passed his fortune to his evil daughter. He is a very smart man, so he and his lawyer must have the feeling that he said some shyt to FLynn or Pap or caught on a wire. He's just getting his foot ahead.

Problem for Mercer is, his daughter was also implicated in lots of the Russian shenanigans. :wow:

This is gonna be so sweet when I see Bannon and Kushner in handcuffs and Trump, Pence, Ryan can't pardon because they're all implicated as well.

:wow:
take note of the cast of characters now.

SOME of them won't make it to sentencing :mjpls:

And what ever happened to all those dead Russians? :leostare:

Like this guy: Mystery death of ex-KGB chief linked to MI6 spy's dossier on Donald Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/24/europe/dead-russians/index.html

There was a 1.5 month period where they were dropping like flies after the election... :lupe:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It would be crazy if Pence ended up being the lynchpin that brought all of them down.

It’s so weird how he never seems to come up in these stories but he was there.

Like a Keyser Soze playing an aw shucks simpleton
Pence is fukked. Just a matter of when. Anything with the phrase 'transition team'=Pence. Plus, I know we all forget because of Trumpito, but Pence has been VP during this conclave of fukkery.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

That shyt was crazy. It seemed like every time I would watch Maddow or O'Donnell there were talking about a new Russian getting poisoned or some shyt. One guy I believe was poisoned twice and they still couldn't kill him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That shyt was crazy. It seemed like every time I would watch Maddow or O'Donnell there were talking about a new Russian getting poisoned or some shyt. One guy I believe was poisoned twice and they still couldn't kill him.
Yeah they've been trying to kill this guy for a while, but he's not connected to the dossier: Vladimir Vladimirovich Kara-Murza - Wikipedia

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aye, were just going balls to the wall at this point :pachaha:

#BuckleUp

f9f12a27-ab48-49e2-a758-557f46a50ab8-giphy.gif

Exclusive: Trump lawyer claims the "President cannot obstruct justice"
John Dowd, President Trump's outside lawyer, outlined to me a new and highly controversial defense/theory in the Russia probe: A president cannot be guilty of obstruction of justice.

The "President cannot obstruct justice because he is the chief law enforcement officer under [the Constitution's Article II] and has every right to express his view of any case," Dowd claims.

Dowd says he drafted this weekend's Trump tweet that many thought strengthened the case for obstruction: The tweet suggested Trump knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he was fired, raising new questions about the later firing of FBI Director James Comey.

• Dowd: "The tweet did not admit obstruction. That is an ignorant and arrogant assertion."
Why it matters: Trump's legal team is clearly setting the stage to say the president cannot be charged with any of the core crimes discussed in the Russia probe: collusion and obstruction. Presumably, you wouldn't preemptively make these arguments unless you felt there was a chance charges are coming.

• One top D.C. lawyer told me that obstruction is usually an ancillary charge rather than a principal one, such as aquid pro quo between the Trump campaign and Russians.
  • But Dems will fight the Dowd theory. Bob Bauer, an NYU law professor and former White House counsel to President Obama, told me: "It is certainly possible for a president to obstruct justice. The case for immunity has its adherents, but they based their position largely on the consideration that a president subject to prosecution would be unable to perform the duties of the office, a result that they see as constitutionally intolerable."
  • Remember: The Articles of Impeachment against Nixon began by saying he "obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice."
Bob Woodward tells me this "is a legal thicket and really has not been settled":

• "I think a president can only be reached through impeachment and removal. But the House and Senate could conclude a president had obstructed, and conclude that was a 'high crime.'"
  • "In Watergate there was political exhaustion — plus, as Barry Goldwater said, 'too many lies and too many crimes.' These questions are now, in the end, probably up to the Republicans. The evidence was in Nixon's secret tapes. Is there such a path to proof now is one way or the other? We don't know."
Be smart: The one thing everyone agrees on is that the House of Representatives, with its impeachment power, alone decides what is cause for removal from office. For now, at least, the House is run by Republicans.

Editor's Note: Get more stories like this by signing up for our daily morning newsletter, Axios AM.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy @Dameon Farrow @TheNig

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
RT and the Kremlin coming to Flynn's aid :pachaha:

They really got caught red handed :wow:

Idea that Flynn could ask anything of Russia or Putin 'absurd,' says Kremlin
Published time: 4 Dec, 2017 12:11 Edited time: 4 Dec, 2017 12:37
5a253ce2fc7e930d188b4567.jpg

‘I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn’ - Trump

Flynn was in no position to request anything of Sergey Ivanovich [Kislyak, Russia’s former US ambassador] let alone to expect any requests to be relayed to Vladimir Putin – the whole thing is completely absurd,” said the Russian President’s press secretary Dmitry Peskov during a media briefing in Moscow.

In his capacity as part of Donald Trump’s transition team, following Trump’s victory in last November’s presidential election, Flynn has admitted lying to the FBI over the nature of his contact with the Russian diplomat.

The US security services say that he lied when he told them earlier this year that he did not ask Kislyak to “refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions”adopted by the outgoing administration last December, which included the expulsion of 35 diplomats.

In the end Russia did postpone its response, but Peskov says that “the decision was taken by Putin alone, and cannot be attributed to any requests or recommendations.”

What information Putin receives from his ambassadors is of no concern to anyone else,” said Peskov. “The Russian president makes all decisions independently on the basis, as he has said many times, of Russia’s national interest.”