RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Ангелы мести посетят Белый дом очень скоро :BarackObamashhh:

NsvXFZQ.png

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Their domestic policies almost exclusively benefit rich white men at the expense of everyone else. Been that way for some 50+ years for the most part and absolutely been the case since Reagan. That’s just then having no morals and allowing their greed and racism to take priority over actually making sure the nation thrives.
I think it's more than that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Isn't it true that if he pardons Flynn, Flynn can't plead the FiF? Not that it matters much at this point :coffee:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Mike Flynn's son....:picard:

Look at his twitter page (Michael Flynn Jr (@MichaelFlynnJr3) on Twitter). He's taking aim at Trump specifically:
  1. This blowhard gets taken down. @realDonaldTrump hates his children. I have multiple documents and recordings that I handed over to mueller that discuss what morons he thinks his sons are @DonaldJTrumpJr. He didn’t raise them and he exploits them to establish a connection w base

63 replies 119 retweets 115 likes

2. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

His whole family hates him, and he will be taken down very soon if what I believe is going to happen actually happens. There is a first for everything: a first time a dense blowhard gets elected by exploiting middle America, when all he is doing is lying and the first time ....

25 replies 83 retweets 51 likes

3. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

And made me do things that I wouldn’t have done outside of the context of assurances from Donald Trump. Trump is a psychopath and more of a moron than anyone will know. He has no friends and had stolen and kicked people down his whole life. @realDonaldTrump

43 replies 84 retweets 71 likes

4. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

The truth will come out and Dad is setting the record straight. He is a good man who believed a bad guy. And yes he will be testifying against Donald Trump because they made Dad cut deals with the Russians since 2013

209 replies 295 retweets 300 likes

Bro that is a fake account:hhh: