RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Another enormous fukking thing here, that I think a lot of Americans that are not plugged in like us, will have a really hard time reconciling internally will be that, practically all the players in the senate and the house were on, or were in deep communication with the transition team. They all knew exactly what was happening, they either were part and parcel, or heard whispers. This will be the espionage version of #METOO

i've been thinking this for a long time and you just worded my thoughts perfectly.
the magnitude of this is beyond the scope of what i ever imagined is possible.

we may very well see a restructuring of how the American government operates when this is all said and done.
i don't see how anything less would be conceivable.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
cheeto is a whole different kind of animal
they cant even hold his kids out as bait
he will let them burn to try to save his own ass
:scust:
They will have to hold his reputation as bait. Threaten to reveal his tax docs, or audio/video of him talking about selling out the American people. That is the only thing that matters to him.
i've been thinking this for a long time and you just worded my thoughts perfectly.
the magnitude of this is beyond the scope of what i ever imagined is possible.

we may very well see a restructuring of how the American government operates when this is all said and done.
i don't see how anything less would be conceivable.

If this all works out, it will be the greatest validation of the American system ever, even with all our problems. Only things I could see would be cutting down the power of the President, which has grown too much and is long overdue.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
If this all works out, it will be the greatest validation of the American system ever, even with all our problems.

a system that purges it's cancer by the letter of the law at such a crucial time in American history...:wow:
i'm such a pessimist and conspiracy head that i almost never have faith that any tentacle of the government has the peoples interest in mind.

but god damn if i'm not proud of what our Intelligence Community has done with this.

Only things I could see would be cutting down the power of the President, which has grown too much and is long overdue.

yeah...let's start with the ability to start wars.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think things will die down, just like last time. Muller likes to pop up like Deebo to let nikkas know whats good :mjgrin: But he doesn't need to hang around. Everybody knows the big payday is coming
nikkas get restless in here when shyt gets quiet tho ....its like they keep forgetting days like today and yesterday :gucci:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If this all works out, it will be the greatest validation of the American system ever, even with all our problems. Only things I could see would be cutting down the power of the President, which has grown too much and is long overdue.
All things considered, it already is.

And its not even a full year.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They will have to hold his reputation as bait. Threaten to reveal his tax docs, or audio/video of him talking about selling out the American people. That is the only thing that matters to him.
Take my kids just don't reveal my income.
:dead:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I can't get over how ridiculous his priorities are.

He will likely go down as the most infamous narcissist in modern history.

The scary thing (that in some ways is a blessing) is that if he wasn't such a blatant and insecure whore for fame, he would most likely get away with everything. Hell, he still could. But he undermines himself all the time over the stupidest things.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I can't get over how ridiculous his priorities are.

He will likely go down as the most infamous narcissist in modern history.

The scary thing (that in some ways is a blessing) is that if he wasn't such a blatant and insecure whore for fame, he would most likely get away with everything. Hell, he still could. But he undermines himself all the time over the stupidest things.
Cause he's not a billionaire.

Imagine the shock to his credibility :mjlol: