RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Another enormous fukking thing here, that I think a lot of Americans that are not plugged in like us, will have a really hard time reconciling internally will be that, practically all the players in the senate and the house were on, or were in deep communication with the transition team. They all knew exactly what was happening, they either were part and parcel, or heard whispers. This will be the espionage version of #METOO

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chump isn't going down without a fight. He'll have to be carried out of the White House Hannibal Lector style.

I can see Cheeto being like, fukk this job. I never thought I could win anyway.

Trump: Folks, I have done all I set out to do. Believe me. I passed the greatest tax legislation ever, I drained the swamp, and changed Washington for the better. Believe me. I destroyed Obamacare.

Folks, I've done more in 12 months than any president has done in 8 years. There's nothing else left for me to do. America is great again. Believe me.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

:ohhh: I haven't been following for a few days. I didn't even know @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was back

Guess I better get started on these 40 pages :mjgrin:

Edit: more like 60 :damn:
Damn, Godspeed breh.
TcIfv4V.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Trump: Folks, I have done all I set out to do. Believe me. I passed the greatest tax legislation ever, I drained the swamp, and changed Washington for the better. Believe me. I destroyed Obamacare.

Folks, I've done more in 12 months than any president has done in 8 years. There's nothing else left for me to do. America is great again. Believe me.
He wants more power. He won’t leave office peacefully under any circumstances. It’s why he’s got that guy kobach trying to rig future elections and he’s got people trying to buy all the news outlets he dislikes.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

I hope someone drops that bombshell on his ass before he gets a chance to quit :lupe:

Hit'em with the

JFvBZ1E.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

He will go full speed ahead with the conspiracy theories. "They didn't want me here and now they've succeeded in getting me out. I tried to fight the Deep State and I lost"

If Trump is good for nothing else it's self-exculpating spin. His stupid followers will absolutely eat up anything he says to take the heat off.

High key I work deep in Trump country. Mite be time to cop that CCP.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He will go full speed ahead with the conspiracy theories. "They didn't want me here and now they've succeeded in getting me out. I tried to fight the Deep State and I lost"

If Trump is good for nothing else it's self-exculpating spin. His stupid followers will absolutely eat up anything he says to take the heat off.

High key I work deep in Trump country. Mite be time to cop that CCP.
He's ALREADY been pushing the Deep State bullshyt

He KNOWS what he's doing.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The next few days/weeks are going to be fun

tKKFfms.gif
I think things will die down, just like last time. Muller likes to pop up like Deebo to let nikkas know whats good :mjgrin: But he doesn't need to hang around. Everybody knows the big payday is coming