RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Mike Flynn's son....:picard:

Look at his twitter page (Michael Flynn Jr (@MichaelFlynnJr3) on Twitter). He's taking aim at Trump specifically:
  1. This blowhard gets taken down. @realDonaldTrump hates his children. I have multiple documents and recordings that I handed over to mueller that discuss what morons he thinks his sons are @DonaldJTrumpJr. He didn’t raise them and he exploits them to establish a connection w base

63 replies 119 retweets 115 likes

2. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

His whole family hates him, and he will be taken down very soon if what I believe is going to happen actually happens. There is a first for everything: a first time a dense blowhard gets elected by exploiting middle America, when all he is doing is lying and the first time ....

25 replies 83 retweets 51 likes

3. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

And made me do things that I wouldn’t have done outside of the context of assurances from Donald Trump. Trump is a psychopath and more of a moron than anyone will know. He has no friends and had stolen and kicked people down his whole life. @realDonaldTrump

43 replies 84 retweets 71 likes

4. Michael Flynn Jr‏ @MichaelFlynnJr3 9h9 hours ago

The truth will come out and Dad is setting the record straight. He is a good man who believed a bad guy. And yes he will be testifying against Donald Trump because they made Dad cut deals with the Russians since 2013

209 replies 295 retweets 300 likes

Probably fake

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

vwpLW63.gif