RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
why aren't they leaking? why?

TRUMP_loop_200.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think they've been taking money for at least two or three decades. What other explanation for their policy stances and decisions? None of them are for the betterment of US citizens.
*ahem*

Read this and prepare to have your mind blown.

Conyers is a kremlin tool.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin @GnauzBookOfRhymes @Dracudiddy

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Kushner's greatest hits in his first few months as senior adviser:

• fukked up his security clearance forms with an unprecedented level of mistakes, forcing him to go back and update them multiple times.
  • Took the lead on influencing Trump to fire Comey, which lead to the appointment of the special council and the subsequent fukkery that's followed. Will likely go down as the worst political decision in modern history.
  • Took the first step in his one man mission to solve the middle east crisis by telling Palestinian officials: "both sides should forget about whatever happened in the past and move on".
  • Ordered Flynn to contact Russia to undercut sanctions imposed by the Obama administration, resulting in Flynn getting fired and the shyt show we're witnessing right now.

I'm gonna hire the best people, folks. Believe me.
cc062cb675cf006dc747049ebd57a938.png

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Kushner's greatest hits in his first few months as senior adviser:

• fukked up his security clearance forms with an unprecedented level of mistakes, forcing him to go back and update them multiple times.
  • Took the lead on influencing Trump to fire Comey, which lead to the appointment of the special council and the subsequent fukkery that's followed. Will likely go down as the worst political decision in modern history.
  • Took the first step in his one man mission to solve the middle east crisis by telling Palestinian officials: "both sides should forget about whatever happened in the past and move on".
  • Ordered Flynn to contact Russia to undercut sanctions imposed by the Obama administration, resulting in Flynn getting fired and the shyt show we're seeing right now.

I'm gonna hire the best people, folks. Believe me.
cc062cb675cf006dc747049ebd57a938.png
:laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FLYNN IS DIRTY AS fukk. HE WAS TRYING TO GET UKRAINE TO DROP THE SANCTIONS IN EXCHANGE FOR PAY OFFS FOR NUCLEAR DEVELOPMENT IN THE Middle East AS A COUNTER TO IRAN.

Exclusive: Mideast nuclear plan backers bragged of support of top Trump aide Flynn
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Backers of a U.S.-Russian plan to build nuclear reactors across the Middle East bragged after the U.S. election they had backing from Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn for a project that required lifting sanctions on Russia, documents reviewed by Reuters show.