RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
i find it interesting that the only thing ivanka has spoken out about that got her dad upset is pedophilia.
he was touching that girl...getting all up in that ass and she is still mad about it.

this is 100% true.

7147c21f127644f637f3e0c34f2257cd

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It's funny to watch Trump and Trump Jr continue to attack Russia coverage in spite of what we now know. CNN panel just commented on Kushner's emails need to be turned in by tomorrow. This is related to Trump Jr. sending Kushner an email about Wiki and then forwarding it to Hope?
What's funny is they watching the russia coverage like a football game. Like if ain't shyt there why u watching it like it is?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
it's fukk nate silver on this side :hubie: man's tried to play both sides with some 'i told yall' after Trump got it

no doubt Trump was abusing Ivanka

lets see then emails cuckner
Hey, it’s all good here, breh, if it’s fukk Nate Silver, it’s fukk Nate Silver. My only problem with all the attacks on pollsters is that he and his sycophants take the 2016 polls and dismiss all polls because of that fukked up electoral college bullshyt. Just another thing that he adds to the “fake news” narratives do in some way, large or small, it just flat out dismisses all of it. This is a way, not sure how effectively, that has folks on the fence looking around and not realizing how truly unpopular he is amongst the country.
Now I personally think that anybody that bases their opinions polls and the opinions of others is absurd, but I can’t speak for everybody.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@fact I think what ur saying is that it's important not to fprget that the majority of voters (< 60% of American adults) voted Hilary

I'm just saying nate exposed himself trying to juelzgif his way out of 2016

it's not like he didn't know that the electoral college existed. it is true he said it would be closer than other pollsters but for a statistician his mea culpa was insufficient to maintain my trust

also how you gonna get clowned by cambridge analytica and that set? the left deserves a better numbers guy

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i find it interesting that the only thing ivanka has spoken out about that got her dad upset is pedophilia.
he was touching that girl...getting all up in that ass and she is still mad about it.

this is 100% true.
These people are democrats, don't forget.

Kushner, Ivanka, etc.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
@fact I think what ur saying is that it's important not to fprget that the majority of voters (< 60% of American adults) voted Hilary

I'm just saying nate exposed himself trying to juelzgif his way out of 2016

it's not like he didn't know that the electoral college existed. it is true he said it would be closer than other pollsters but for a statistician his mea culpa was insufficient to maintain my trust

also how you gonna get clowned by cambridge analytica and that set? the left deserves a better numbers guy
I don’t really fukk with polls anyway, and I’m just saying the pollsters in general got thrown a curveball by the “silent” trump supporters, you know the cowards that wouldn’t come out and say “I’m a fukking piece of shyt”. I think Nate is a little overbearing anyway, and he should have just come out and said, “this election was fukked”, because in reality it was.
As far as Cambridge, they clowned everybody, even the intelligence community, so what they did was actually very fukking smart, but also very illegal, and they will have their “time in the barrel”, too, if there is justice in the world. It’s bleak now now.
I’m still fukking salty, and we really need to purge this govt of this administration.