RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
He's trying to put on the facade to his base that he's been a great president. He's hoping that when Mueller zeros in on him that the 33% will come out in droves to defend him.

He thinks public opinion will decide his fate and since he has the biggest megaphone in the world he thinks he can shape their views. Which shows how naive he is to these types of investigations and crimes.

When he and all the people involved go down it'll have a 9/11 type of impact on the political world.

shyt like this has me :ohlawd:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It is clear people don't fully grasp what is happening.
Which makes it laughable when dems start writing articles about the importance of the CFPB, while being iffy on Elizabeth Warren, like this wasn't her brainchild.

You now have your 2018 angle to play, WHICH YOU HAD IN 2010, and the dem establishment will run away (like they did before) because they are afraid of true class issues.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
when it turns out magapill is a russian false flag to further discredit and confuse americans :wow:

we should honestly start our own and see if we can get a Trump RT and then start corrupting they message - we all read that buzzfeed article these jackasses couldn't be easier to finesse

:ohhh: I might fukk around and do this.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

@Orbital-Fetus
I was gonna start to type it out, but Cryin’ Chuck made it pretty simple. To add, the current director was set to resign next week I think, but he saw what was happening with this shady fukking administration, quit a week early, and the law and order is that he, and only he, upon quitting, can appoint a new head. So he pulled a chess move.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I never really stopped and thought about it like that but you're right. All he has done is tweet. And golf. :hhh:
So much golf talk the last few pages that my targeted Amazon ad at the top of this page is for a fukking golf club:deadmanny:
Trust me and please believe I haven't been looking at any damn golf related websites either