RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump didn't touch Moore UNTIL Franken.

And it won't matter, Moore won't (it seems) be allowed to serve.

Honestly I'm not sure why Moore won't just pull out of the race.

He's probably not going to win, and even if he does nobody is going to fukk with him and his whole term is going to be about the allegations against him. So who exactly does him running benefit other than maybe the Dems? :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly I'm not sure why Moore won't just pull out of the race.

He's probably not going to win, and even if he does nobody is going to fukk with him and his whole term is going to be about the allegations against him. So who exactly does him running benefit other than maybe the Dems? :dahell:
Its a wrap. Moore will win:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Its a wrap. Moore will win:

You're overreacting to current events. :hhh:

There was always a chance Moore would win since it's Alabama and that hasn't changed, but the Conyers thing won't make much difference. I highly doubt that Conyers being in trouble is going to make someone who otherwise wouldn't go out and vote for Moore. Again, I'm not saying that Moore will lose for sure, but I am saying that if he wins, he was probably always going to win regardless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're overreacting to current events. :hhh:

There was always a chance Moore would win since it's Alabama and that hasn't changed, but the Conyers thing won't make much difference. I highly doubt that Conyers being in trouble is going to make someone who otherwise wouldn't go out and vote for Moore. Again, I'm not saying that Moore will lose for sure, but I am saying that if he wins, he was probably always going to win regardless.
What are you talking about?

This is absolutely untrue.

THINK like a Trump voter.

The Franken and Conyers events will push even more people to vote for Moore. The dems fukked this one up in how they're handling this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
THINK like a Trump voter.

I'll be the first to admit I really don't know what (if anything) goes on in Trump voter's heads. I don't even want to try to think like them in case that shyt is contagious.:hubie:

But I think the people who turn out to vote for Moore were probably going to do it anyway because Trump told them to and because they always vote Republican.