RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never really stopped and thought about it like that but you're right. All he has done is tweet. And golf. :hhh:

I'm almost impressed (not in a good way :scust:) at how he manages to do almost nothing and still be considered WOAT status by half the country less than a year in.

He managed to be condemned by basically every living former president less than a year into office. If you step back and think about it, that's astounding.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Seems Trump may have his wish to be Time's person of the year, or better yet, Time's man of the day. :francis:
Time Inc. Sells Itself to Meredith Corp., Backed by Koch Brothers
The Meredith Corporation — the Iowa-based owner of Family Circle, Better Homes and Gardens and AllRecipes — agreed to purchase Time Inc. in an all-cash transaction valued at nearly $3 billion. The deal was made possible, in large part, by an infusion of $650 million from Charles G. and David H. Koch, the billionaire brothers known for using their wealth and political connections to advance conservative causes.

Charles Koch, the chief executive of Koch Industries, and David Koch have long sought to shape political discourse through their support of nonprofit organizations, universities and think tanks but have never owned their own media company. But in its announcement of the deal, Meredith said that Koch Equity Development would not have a seat on Meredith’s board of directors and would “have no influence on Meredith’s editorial or managerial operations.”

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall see the Steve bannon story. That nikka got navy seal goons on deck. Ready to die for him :damn:

That alt right wing cult shyt is no joke :damn:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This bytch ass pres has about, what 11 months left to get shyt done, If he doesn’t get resigned before that, and he doesn’t have the political savvy to get a stop sign put up in a small town. I hope y’all, everybody else, and I don’t get hunkered down by resistance fatigue. We can make his life so much more miserable than it currently is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm almost impressed (not in a good way :scust:) at how he manages to do almost nothing and still be considered WOAT status by half the country less than a year in.

He managed to be condemned by basically every living former president less than a year into office. If you step back and think about it, that's astounding.
In most jobs never showing up and always posting on social media when you should be working gets you a bad reputation.