RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I just watched that Sessions interrogation :mjlol::hhh: Lock this nikka up ASAP.
:hubie: I saw 2 video clips from today, and I've come to the conclusion that.......

I need to sit down watch this whole fukking video.
The fukkery is just off the chain :ohlawd:
I don't even think he'll make it to 2018 after this ass whooping he took in court today.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can't lie, talk like this is a bit of reaching for no reason. He could've accidentally tweeted out a draft he had or some shyt as well.
Yeah, sure, if it wasn't the president of the United States of America. We can't keep normalizing these fukking things, and playing it off as simple fukking mistakes and shyt, whoever is in this position, each fukking syllable weighs a fukking ton. Don't forget, Obama wore a tan suit, and that was breaking news, and headlines, and shyt. It's not a reach when the ruler of the free world can't do simple shyt right, accidents by him could cause apocalypse.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, sure, if it wasn't the president of the United States of America. We can't keep normalizing these fukking things, and playing it off as simple fukking mistakes and shyt, whoever is in this position, each fukking syllable weighs a fukking ton. Don't forget, Obama wore a tan suit, and that was breaking news, and headlines, and shyt. It's not a reach when the ruler of the free world can't do simple shyt right, accidents by him could cause apocalypse.
Normalizing what? We have folks overanalyzing an image and we have something that could easily be viewed as an accident being seen as some OMG shyt. There's just no need to look deep into some stuff that looks like a simple accident when you have actual tweets showing his immature reckless clownish behavior and other shyt. We can call dude an imbecile and reckless without having to reach for shyt. Things are always at 10/10 on the alert level. There's no reason to nitpick stuff to make it 11/10. shyt ain't healthy but whatever :hubie:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dude has finally cracked gone full-blown '09 Glenn Beck
SvIeMYc.jpg

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Real talk, I think we might see pedophilia or something similar get normalise under trump imo

That shyt with Moore is real telling breh. Like, nobody is defending them motherfukkers in Hollywood. But these cacs jumping out the woodwork with the ":whoa: well see how old is 14, really??" type shyt when it comes to these Trump folk.

:yeshrug:just my thoughts on it, doesn't shock me that they would be slick with it, but still fukk all of em

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y’all peep how Reince Preibus name hasn’t come up in any of these emails attachments and meetings in question. No wonder he was always odd one out in he WH. He is definitely working cooperatively with Mueller. I doubt they talked freely around him. But I’m sure that close to the president he heard a lot of potential incriminating shyt.

And the though of Kushner making calls alll day during the first round of indictments. Asking if he Russia probe going to be a problem :lolbron::mjlol:. That trust fund kid is way over his head. Mueller ain’t even pull the choppa out yet. And nikkas is sweating :russ:
According to Da Mooch :SadScaramucci:, Reince was a major leaker...

Oh, and his ass is definitely in the middle of all of this. Dude was a key figure in the collusion facilitation and cover up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How do you not know who in your department is responsible for some sh*t like this is the better question.
this seems like a huge scandal honestly...at first when it came out, I thought it was some generic shyt that was legitimately trying to tie down ACTUAL hotep violence, because if you read it, it literally points out where dudes were on some extremist sovereign citizen bullshyt. That, I can understand.

But I think the congresswoman was hinting that this goes way deeper into some very dark shyt this country tried to distance itself from over the years.

It wouldn't be the first time fukkery was initiated under anodyne pretenses...

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
this seems like a huge scandal honestly...at first when it came out, I thought it was some generic shyt that was legitimately trying to tie down ACTUAL hotep violence, because if you read it, it literally points out where dudes were on some extremist sovereign citizen bullshyt. That, I can understand.

But I think the congresswoman was hinting that this goes way deeper into some very dark shyt this country tried to distance itself from over the years.

It wouldn't be the first time fukkery was initiated under anodyne pretenses...

Rep Bass put the heat on Sessions neck. She exposed the fukk out of him, clown couldn’t even answer correctly with the hem and hawing he was doing

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Normalizing what? We have folks overanalyzing an image and we have something that could easily be viewed as an accident being seen as some OMG shyt. There's just no need to look deep into some stuff that looks like a simple accident when you have actual tweets showing his immature reckless clownish behavior and other shyt. We can call dude an imbecile and reckless without having to reach for shyt. Things are always at 10/10 on the alert level. There's no reason to nitpick stuff to make it 11/10. shyt ain't healthy but whatever :hubie:
I know my post came off snarky as fukk, wasn't my intention, I'm just fukking tired of this clown ass moron. Anytime Obama pronounced something incorrectly or didn't show the kind of emotion that the pundits wanted, or even walked was criticized and put under a microscope, so I get aggy as fukk whenever this fukking clown and his team do things that small town politicians would do better, and it just gets dismissed as no big deal. At the end of the day, any tweet from him is an official statement from the president, so every single gaffe, regardless of how small, is a bfd. I'm more on the side of keeping the pressure on a billion trillion, and making a big deal out of every single small to large mistake, because the GOP has set the bar so fukking low, we have to do the most on calling out every ducking thing. It probably isn't healthy, but it's where I am, I can't help it.