RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all peep how Reince Preibus name hasn’t come up in any of these emails attachments and meetings in question. No wonder he was always odd one out in he WH. He is definitely working cooperatively with Mueller. I doubt they talked freely around him. But I’m sure that close to the president he heard a lot of potential incriminating shyt.

And the though of Kushner making calls alll day during the first round of indictments. Asking if he Russia probe going to be a problem :lolbron::mjlol:. That trust fund kid is way over his head. Mueller ain’t even pull the choppa out yet. And nikkas is sweating :russ:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jared And Ivanka Holding Each Other At Gunpoint In Kitchen After Simultaneously Revealing Undercover Identities
Today 9:23am
SEE MORE: POLITICS
cscgnkcokdykfq2dfrnt.jpg

‘FBI, You’re Under Arrest!’ Shouts Couple In Unison

WASHINGTON—Both shouting “FBI, you’re under arrest!” as they grabbed hidden pistols from behind the refrigerator and the back of the pantry, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were reportedly holding each other at gunpoint in their kitchen Monday after simultaneously revealing their undercover identities. “I’m afraid you’re the one under arrest, sweetheart,” said Ivanka, as she and her husband warily circled the marble-topped kitchen island with their FBI badges held out and their weapons lethally trained on one another. “How about you just come quietly? If only one of us is getting out alive tonight, it’s not gonna be you.” At press time, authorities were reportedly leading the couple away in handcuffs after both were apprehended by Barron Trump, who had been tracking them undercover for the FBI for more than a year.

https://politics.theonion.com/jared-and-ivanka-holding-each-other-at-gunpoint-in-kitc-1820431715
:mjlol: