RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Yeah I was watching O'Donnel, and Joy is guesthosting, she has a black pastor on, they both looked at each other after that statement.
This fukking crazy, inbred, hillbilly, racist, pedo is going scorched earth, it's absolutely great, just throwing a grenade at the Republican Party, and certainly a litmus test for the party. If Alabama republicans want to draw a line in the sand, which it looks like they are doing, it is nothing but good for the rest of us. Even if this guy gets elected, which I really doubt he will, it will be such a public shyt show.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You just imagine Paul and Carter coming to Kislyak like "Yea Trump, Jared, Jr, those guys are greedy morons we can easily get to them"

And Sergey sitting there like :patricehuhldup: you two are fukking retarded, if you're telling me Trump is stupid I can't even imagine..

This reminds me
:mjlol:

Anyone else semi forget Jared set up a server to communicate with Russia?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

And then yesterday, Adleson publically put a wall up between him and Bannon, and doubled down on his support for establishment republicans. Bannon is rusting, and his political capital is diminishing rapidly. Some real life turtle and the hare, and this Moore shyt has the turtle about to cross the finish line

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full