RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i understand the sentiment but i hope their grandchildren's grandchildren grow up to be better people and make the world a better place.

They would certainly live in shame if a video comes out of their grandfather the treasonous president is in a video on the internet with Russian hookers pissing on him... I understand your sentiment too though.

Eta
I am sure the grandchildren grandchildren will be fine.
Trump's kids though need to be pariahs in every single way.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:weebaynanimated:

The best part about all of this, is that, it's his best friend in the White House and "in charge" of the govt. It's amazing that these folks still play the victim, and feed this deep state nonsense while acting completely powerless, in the same breath exalting Trump as the most powerful, smartest, strongest human being to ever walk the earth while conceding he has absolutely no control of what is going on in this country. This really is the best timeline. It really is time for Hannity to get them hands from someone.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Dude has finally cracked gone full-blown '09 Glenn Beck
SvIeMYc.jpg

:russell:

did i gloss over obama's name? holy shyt is obama some kind of magic negro? faux news has given up on trying to sully him.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
Chances are he had pretty much nothing to do with their return. That basketball money (collegiate & professional) is good for business from a merchandise standpoint. Easy win for China to release these clowns in return for a negotiated event or merchandise deal.

I thought the same thing think about the amount of students from China that attend UCLA im sure the universities influence had more to do with it then president Trump.