RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
John Kelly is a boston racist cac born to white dirty Irish trash.

His whiteness was what made him credible in the eyes of the media/pundits. The veil is off.

fukk him and his entire white trash lineage. Did i say white trash?
Speaking on behalf of Bostonish Irish catholic, every Kellly I know is scum. That family line has no good salt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
I never thought it went this deep at all, personally. I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Out here playing catch up.

But I will get there with ya.....
This is what happens when humps play politics. Godfather Leon is prolly like :hubie:take my name out your shoutouts forever, hump

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Trump is such a fukking idiot, Jesus fukking Christ

The more he shyts on Papo the more emotional incentive Papo has to RAT

I'm sure Muller will use this heel turn as a sales pitch for future flips... which is key because Trump seems to attract insecure attention whores like Chris Christie.... "as soon as he has no use for you he will toss you aside"

God damn it :damn:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Trump is such a fukking idiot, Jesus fukking Christ

The more he shyts on Papo the more emotional incentive Papo has to RAT

I'm sure Muller will use this heel turn as a sales pitch.... "as soon as he has no use for you he will toss you aside"

God damn it :damn:
popa all in. He boxed, he singing, he ain't gonna skate safe. We need to bring Tax back to hit him with a "bee sayphe dough"

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This has to be the absolute dumbest group of criminals in history, stop talking, stop denying, and stop addressing whats in the media. You have been getting setup since the very beginning the exact same way because the Feds know that you all think so highly of yourselves that you can't not respond. By the end of the week even more evidence will be given to the media to prove GP was anything but a coffee boy.