RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It’s pretty safe to say of the other 4 sealed indictments Trump is definitely in one of them.

scared_medium.gif

Did I hear wrong, or do presidential pardons not apply to state crimes? Thats how they got Arapio right?

These nikkas in a whole HEAP of trouble. I hope this dissuades other slimeballs from thinking they can hit a quick political lick

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s pretty safe to say of the other 4 sealed indictments Trump is definitely in one of them.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but from what I've read, a sitting president can't be indicted. He would have to be impeached first.

That's why I worry that Trump will get off. There can be all the evidence in the world but I'm still not sure what can be done if Republicans in Congress simply refuse to impeach him anyway.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: Many in the media failed early on. We need someone to research and make a compilation vid of all the people who got this wrong early on.

I never thought it went this deep at all, personally. I throw myself on the mercy of the court. Out here playing catch up.

But I will get there with ya.....