RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

scarhead

All Star
Daps
let me let you in on a little secret. i stopped working at a company i used to work for a good minute. this new company was recently bought out by other company that was publicly traded on the market. that mother company got off the market and went back private. that company had a previous relationship with an investment firm prior to them going public the first time. oh it gets better. When you are willing to be purchased by another company or investment firm. you have to take legit bids from other people/businesses. The mother company i work for did that..but wait.. not really. Meaning, they were offered a ton of cash to be scooped up by another company within the same arena. But guess who was waiting in the wings? Blackstone the investment firm. Yes..that Blackstone. That blackstone ended up purchasing the mother company of the company i currently work for. the reason i mentioned how much the other outside company offered them was due to laws where you can't just have someone underbid and still win the bid like that. but they did it anyway. blackstone bought the mother company while paying a few billion less. It got so bad the other company filed paperwork on my mother company and blackstone. so yes, its shady all the way around. oh by the way. a good 2/3rd's of the upper managers for the company i work for are armenian....Russians. Does it mean anything? who knows. just an observation. One russian armenian cat i told this info to and showed him the actual articles form multiple sites. told me "man...thats not a big deal... that US news... you should watch RT...russian television. Its more legit than the US news." he also doesnt like trump but thought the entire trump russian connection was blown out of proportion Per what he's seeing on .....RT

It got so bad I just stop saying anything about it to the bruh. I was like I know yall left that place because it wasnt the best place to live. but i also know this dude left when he was basically an adult. so he spent enough time there to be semi brainwashed. now to a point he's right about US news right now. it aint that hot either. but that RT for the most part is straight unadulterated propaganda. the fact he doesnt see it is amazing to me. He's a smart dude too.

With all that said. If this whole thing goes down like crazy. and one of those other trumps go down Son in law..etc. i wouldnt be surprised if blackstone goes down with them. at best they will make it so they can't do business here. which would men my mother company would have to find a new buyer or go back public. who knows what would happen to my company that is under them now. straight crazy.

Aren't Steve Schwarzman and his Blackstone fund closely involved in that Rosneft deal also?

Trump Pal, Russia Rosneft Sale To Mystery Buyers Connected? Evidence Is Unclear

The Benefits of Standing by the President

:jbhmm:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i almost don't want to post in this thread anymore because i'm not really contributing anything other than occasional jokes.
i don't want to take away from the actual info that is being dropped.

anyway, thank you so much to the posters who are feeding us civilians info.
i just spent 3 hours going through a days worth of posts.

we are truly living through a historic period in American history.
i also believe that we are going to see some truly ugly backlash by everyday trump supporters when this is all said and done.
get ready for attacks by "lone wolves", "insane" or "emotionally disturbed" individuals with no mention of their motives.

we live in interesting times.
Keep posting you be having me dyin :laff:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump is such a fukking idiot, Jesus fukking Christ

The more he shyts on Papo the more emotional incentive Papo has to RAT

I'm sure Muller will use this heel turn as a sales pitch for future flips... which is key because Trump seems to attract insecure attention whores like Chris Christie.... "as soon as he has no use for you he will toss you aside"

God damn it :damn:

Honestly, that ship probably already sailed a while ago. :heh:

They arrested Papo in July and they didn't publicly announce anything about it until the end of October. Most likely he flipped months ago (he's young and has a lot to lose, so I doubt he's trying to do double-digit numbers) and they had him bugged since.

So in all likelihood, if he knows something he probably already sang months ago. At this point they probably already have everything they think they'll get out of Papo, otherwise they probably wouldn't have made it public.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
COMEY ON THEY ASS:

dth.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I explained this to my neighbor yesterday that the Clintons are OG's they been in the game longer they know how to survive Trump and his ilk are wannabe's who've seen too many movies.
Basically.

Clintons beat them at their own game so long they don't know how to function