RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
At what part will they start saying the White House is compromised. :dwillhuh:
John Schindler wrote this and sent shockwaves when he wrote this in February: The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins

In light of this, and out of worries about the White House’s ability to keep secrets, some of our spy agencies have begun withholding intelligence from the Oval Office. Why risk your most sensitive information if the president may ignore it anyway? A senior National Security Agency official explained that NSA was systematically holding back some of the “good stuff” from the White House, in an unprecedented move. For decades, NSA has prepared special reports for the president’s eyes only, containing enormously sensitive intelligence. In the last three weeks, however, NSA has ceased doing this, fearing Trump and his staff cannot keep their best SIGINT secrets.

IN fact, the WSJ independently reported this days later: Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump on Leak Concerns

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not just ok... what were his exact words in that email? Muller probably fukking cackled at that shyt
This is really "Stupid Watergate" :heh:

Theres nothing sophisticated about any of this.

Did you see where Papadopoulos tried deleting his facebook account...after meeting the feds? :laff:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i almost don't want to post in this thread anymore because i'm not really contributing anything other than occasional jokes.
i don't want to take away from the actual info that is being dropped.

anyway, thank you so much to the posters who are feeding us civilians info.
i just spent 3 hours going through a days worth of posts.

we are truly living through a historic period in American history.
i also believe that we are going to see some truly ugly backlash by everyday trump supporters when this is all said and done.
get ready for attacks by "lone wolves", "insane" or "emotionally disturbed" individuals with no mention of their motives.

we live in interesting times.
It's all good in here, breh. I have contributed absolutely nothing to this thread in way of content, but it's still all love in here. Just be active, and continue to show interest and you thrive in this thread. We are all invested in seeing this administration burn to the ground, and that's good enough.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is the scariest part. All the people Trump shytted on on the way up........... :francis:

It was all good when you got the nomination and the election.......................... but now..............................

no1.gif
This was BEFORE the government announced it too...:conceitedsideeye:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Donald Jr MUST go to jail. Period. Dude was OK with foreign involvement in the campaign. Literally.

Honestly, Mueller needs to indict Jr (they could probably get him for lying about meetings with Russia) just for the sake of pulling Trump's hoe card, on some "I dare you to pardon him :mjgrin:" shyt.