RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

full
full
full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd be surprised if Manafort keeps any of his money @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! read the indictment.

Dude was taking laundered money to secure loans on money he didn't have to secure mortgages on shyt he didn't own to buy more shyt

At no point did he ever really "wash" that money :heh:

I mean, at least that hasn't been shown in court yet...

Well he "earned" the money but he didn't pay taxes on it...

he's in for a rough ride

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's FDT, but :laff: @ MSNBC congratulating Rachel Maddow, as if she had something to do with the indictments
:comeon:So we can credit Hannity for gaslighting the right but we can't give credit to Maddow who averaged 2.5 million viewers in the second quarter for leading the discourse on tv?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'd be surprised if Manafort keeps any of his money @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! read the indictment.

Dude was taking laundered money to secure loans on money he didn't have to secure mortgages on shyt he didn't own to buy more shyt

At no point did he ever really "wash" that money :heh:

I mean, at least that hasn't been shown in court yet...
Im reading through his indictment now :francis:

What the fukk was he thinking. Directly wiring money from Cyprus to a clothing store he doesn't even own??? You are right, he didn't even know how to wash the money, he just spent it :snoop:

But if the Feds werent leaning on him all these decades, why would he think there was a problem :manny: Jesus fukking Christ. And then lying about his Ukraine ties.... they are going to mix his body parts in the concrete for a new prison

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i almost don't want to post in this thread anymore because i'm not really contributing anything other than occasional jokes.
i don't want to take away from the actual info that is being dropped.

anyway, thank you so much to the posters who are feeding us civilians info.
i just spent 3 hours going through a days worth of posts.

we are truly living through a historic period in American history.
i also believe that we are going to see some truly ugly backlash by everyday trump supporters when this is all said and done.
get ready for attacks by "lone wolves", "insane" or "emotionally disturbed" individuals with no mention of their motives.

we live in interesting times.