RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Im reading through his indictment now :francis:

What the fukk was he thinking. Directly wiring money from Cyprus to a clothing store he doesn't even own??? You are right, he didn't even know how to wash the money, he just spent it :snoop:

But if the Feds werent leaning on him all these decades, why would he think there was a problem :manny: Jesus fukking Christ. And then lying about his Ukraine ties.... they are going to mix his body parts in the concrete for a new prison
He was running with oligarchs and Russian spies...Manafort in that case was small fish.

Theres no telling the amount of golden information the feds got off that idiot just by letting him stick around.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is false, stay in your lane with the politics.

That's true breh. Those dudes were pretenders. I knew Zoes that had 200 mil, living in DR and Haiti. LOL.

McCain even put the "building wall" line in there :mjlol:

He gonna fukk Trump up something serious. Best believe he's rallying the troops.

SIdenote: The politician I worked with said he's not surprised one bit by the charges. He said Papa news got them by surprise though lol. Nobody was ready for it

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is false, stay in your lane with the politics.

That's true breh. Those dudes were pretenders. I knew Zoes that had 200 mil, living in DR and Haiti. LOL.

McCain even put the "building wall" line in there :mjlol:

He gonna fukk Trump up something serious. Best believe he's rallying the troops.

SIdenote: The politician I worked with said he's not surprised one bit by the charges. He said Papa news got them by surprise though lol. Nobody was ready for it :lolbron:

I called him later, and he didn't answer :lolbron:

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

I told him his party was corrupt lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is the scariest part. All the people Trump shytted on on the way up........... :francis:

It was all good when you got the nomination and the election.......................... but now..............................

no1.gif