RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Because so much has gone down today, it didn't dawn on me until now that Don Jr actually did the exact same thing that Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to :leon:
Yeah, there is NO WAY he is not getting indicted. Remember, he lied to everybody at first, I'm sure that includes the investigators. Imagine if that is why he asked for secret service to lay low for a few days, because he had all the protection he needed, in the integration room.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Paul Manafort's first judge is a black woman :ohhh:

the second judge is a democratic donor :lolbron:

1509382787767.jpg

:sas2:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The only way I see Kelly willingly exposing himself in this fashion, and on a day like this, is if Trump straight up promised him a lot of bread. Literally.

All it took was compromise right? But i thought the Civil War wasn't about slavery? Let's see if this shameless distraction attempt works.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The only way I see Kelly willingly exposing himself in this fashion, and on a day like this, is if Trump straight up promised him a lot of bread. Literally.

All it took was compromise right? But i thought the Civil War wasn't about slavery? Let's see if this shameless distraction attempt works.
Think about this. A general in 2017 is praising a man who committed treason and waged a war that killed half a million people back when that was even more people than it is now against the United States in the name of preserving slavery.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Donald Jr MUST go to jail. Period. Dude was OK with foreign involvement in the campaign. Literally.

Honestly, Mueller needs to indict Jr (they could probably get him for lying about meetings with Russia) just for the sake of pulling Trump's hoe card, on some "I dare you to pardon him :mjgrin:" shyt.
No joke. Trump Jr. must get charged. He is behaving like the son of a dictator would right now. Talking big shyt on Twitter to millions of Americans, downplaying his Trump Tower meeting, and profiting brazenly from his father's presidency. Did the FBI interview him before the Trump Tower meeting was revealed?