RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
bcdwLkh.gif

5hV9HCf.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Definitely interesting news but I won't get too excited until I see those closest to trump and trump himself looking at charges. I got my money on this being Flynn and/or Manafort, with all the info out there that is confirmed, it's seems like they have these two dead to rights

Really though, if they know Manafort or whoever committed a crime and can prove it in court, then all they should have to do to get Trump (for obstruction of justice) is prove beyond a reasonable doubt he knew about it.

Whether the clowns in Congress would do anything about it is a different story, but if Trump knew about it (whatever "it" is) then firing Comey was blatant obstruction.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Really though, if they know Manafort or whoever committed a crime and can prove it in court, then all they should have to do to get Trump (for obstruction of justice) is prove beyond a reasonable doubt he knew about it.

Whether the clowns in Congress would do anything about it is a different story, but if Trump knew about it (whatever "it" is) then firing Comey was blatant obstruction.
This congress is a piece of shyt. THey ain't going to do anything.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll NEVER take a day off from this thread again :wow:. This shyt is homepage status from here on out. It's now hitting home how monumental this is. The fallout from all is this :wow:. Books, movies, and the future history lessons :wow:
shyt is insane that so many people are willfully dumbed down that it’s taking the Feds going after an entire major party to get him and his people out of here.