RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I think Bannon was the one who's been leaking some of the news regarding Kushner over the months. He might have leaked this personal email thing. He hates him. The only reason he hasn't fully told on Kushner is because by default Trump would get blown in too and he's still on good terms with Trump.

He wants Kushner to go down but not Trump.
Exactly.. I think it’s been him , Reince and Kellyanne Conway all along doing the leaking..

Along with that hoe Jared Kushner

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who is signing off on payments for these private jets? Is there a giant slush fund that they can just tap into for whatever they want?

I'm more curious as to how this is possible as appossed to the deeds themselves.
Trump put out that statement about investigating this just to not get shyt on by the media yet again. They all treat the government as a big ATM machine. That orange slimey piece a shyt flies all around the country and we have to pay for it.

:scust:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

The week he goes over there will be an avalanche of news leaks from WaP and the NYT

Get your popcorn ready

when he goes to the Philippines and gives that press conference with Duterte...yo.
that shyt is gonna be bananas.

Duterte: I would like to welcome president trump the the Philippines. We have had a great discussion and discovered we have much in common.

Trump: Thank you, thank you. It's a great pleasure for the people of the Philippines to have me here.
Duterte said we have allot in common and he is right. one bad thing we have in common is
that we are both fighting a war on drugs...bad drugs, very bad drugs...the worst. Duterte is
doing a great job here fighting drug addicts and dealers. It's very simple...he just gets rid of
them. Why can't America do that?

Duterte: *starts jumping up and down*

Trump: President Duterte, why can't America get rid of drug addicts and dealers?

Duterte: YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!
*pulls out gun and shoots it the air*

Trump: Ahhhhhgggggg!

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Oh, I'm very aware that Pence is a piece of shyt and lies as easily as the rest. He lied on TV when asked about Flynn when Cummings alerted him DIRECTLY. They will chop that up to incompetence and the "fast moving" processes during the transition. Look at this Politico headline:

Cummings: Either Pence is lying or was 'running a sloppy shop'

Cummings: Either Pence is lying or was 'running a sloppy shop'

I only say Hatch will be Pres because he's been receiving top secret briefings that's only reserved for the POTUS and been getting them since Feb

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn