RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He probably plays dumb and probably anticipated this happening and kept himself at a distance
No playing dumb when the previous administration told them to not hire Flynn he's a foreign agent... Mueller will holler at Gov Christie who was on MSNBC the other day and he said he told Pence not to hire Flynn who he was briefly trying to head the transition team..

Pence is finito

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Who is signing off on payments for these private jets? Is there a giant slush fund that they can just tap into for whatever they want?

I'm more curious as to how this is possible as appossed to the deeds themselves.
When you are the Secretary of a department YOU are in charge so it goes like this
:upsetfavre:I request a private plane im not travelling with those filthy citizens on public transport
:smugfavre:I approve my request

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Special counsel attorney departs for FBI
CBS News - 7h ago

Lisa Page, an attorney who was part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, has left, the special counsel's office confirmed.

What does this mean?

And mofos asking for that lunatic to be back I. This thread stfu already...send him flowers and chocolates if you love him so much fakkits

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
CBS News - 7h ago

Lisa Page, an attorney who was part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, has left, the special counsel's office confirmed.

What does this mean?

And mofos asking for that lunatic to be back I. This thread stfu already...send him flowers and chocolates if you love him so much fakkits

I legit don't understand what you are trying to say.