RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think Bannon was the one who's been leaking some of the news regarding Kushner over the months. He might have leaked this personal email thing. He hates him. The only reason he hasn't fully told on Kushner is because by default Trump would get blown in too and he's still on good terms with Trump.

He wants Kushner to go down but not Trump.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Donald gets wind of this :imweak44:

"you know actually he came to the campaign pretty late...we had the race wrapped up by then...vice president pence is a good man...i mean i could've won...in fact i would probably argue...and i love the rence..pence family..beautif...well maybe not traditionally or classic like beautiful but just wonderful people..but i would have to say the race would probably have been easier if i didn't have to run with Pence...but i mean it worked out beautiful"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White House launches probe of private email accounts

The White House has launched an internal probe of private email use, pulling batches of emails on the White House server to and from private accounts of senior aides, according to four officials familiar with the matter.

The effort began this week after POLITICO reported that Jared Kushner and a number of other senior White House officials used private email accounts throughout the year to conduct government business.

Of particular interest is Kushner and Ivanka Trump's private email domain, because they still work in the White House, two officials said. Accounts of other White House officials also are being reviewed.

yeah, the white house is a fully credible group to be investigating this...:snoop: