RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:gucci:

When I sit back and realize what went on and what is still goin on I literally just :mindblown:
There's no way that one account, where dude used to post here prior to the election 24/7 wasn't a paid poster......

I think it was @Aelyas (AEP) or some shyt but dude was full troll......

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjpls:

Michael Bloomberg hasn't given up hope on Trump

By Evan McMorris-Santoro Sep 29, 2017
PKG_30954_BLOOMBERG_BUSINESS_092017_1739_MASTERLOCKED_JL.01_01_34_15.Still007-960x540.jpg

Michael Bloomberg is spending his time these days trying to tackle big goals like curbing climate change and passing new gun laws in a world where the White House is anything but an ally. But that doesn’t mean Bloomberg thinks the Trump administration can’t become one someday.

In an interview with VICE News at his Global Business Forum meeting near the United Nations General Assembly last week, Bloomberg said President Trump needs more time to learn how things work.

“This administration came in with brand new people, and a president that’s new to the job and didn’t have a lot of experience and a lot of these things, which is okay. Public wanted him, public voted for him, he won the election,” Bloomberg said. “But he’s got to learn. So you’ve got to give him a little more time.”

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Brehs this thread needs the Nap stimulus package pause

can we unban him?

Seriously the message was sent he's been humbled beyond belief let's move on

I'mma be honest, I didnt read most of the stuff he posted because others had already posted them. He'd add the lights and copy the whole article which helped because he'd highlight the important parts. However, he needed the time out. Too arrogant and too much extra bs. One light and if its a thread, type out THREAD and link the tweet. Everybody here is grown, can read and comprehend whats being posted for the most part. I definitely almost checked out of this thread quite a few times but I enjoy the rest of you.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'mma be honest, I didnt read most of the stuff he posted because others had already posted them. He'd add the lights and copy the whole article which helped because he'd highlight the important parts. However, he needed the time out. Too arrogant and too much extra bs. One light and if its a thread, type out THREAD and link the tweet. Everybody here is grown, can read and comprehend whats being posted for the most part. I definitely almost checked out of this thread quite a few times but I enjoy the rest of you.
Low key i added the 2 sirens in my last post

Mods it was a sarcastic toss in :hubie: I will delete them if its a problem

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs this thread needs the Nap stimulus package pause

can we unban him?

Seriously the message was sent he's been humbled beyond belief let's move on

Don't fall for the okey doke, breh. You sound like you're in an abusive relationship with Nap :mjlol:

"MVike, you need to leave Nap for good." :whoa:

"But he CHAANGED...he said he's sorry":mjgrin: