RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm guessing it will be revealed that Kushner or Flynn helped Russians target certain people on facebook, twitter and other social media platforms.

I'm on the fence about that b/c I don't think Rusisia will need these bozos to consult on who to target b/c Russia has been doing covert operations for years and one would think that they know that by now.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
this is happening all over the country and the media is largely ignoring it in favor of trump's latest retarded tweets

and frankly, most liberal activists are ignoring it as well

right now, uniformed, armed thugs are saying "Papers, please." to thousands of people.

even the coli's major response is "well, they mexican, more jobs4blacks."

:hhh:

Those ice demons were here at the Children's Hospital in Houston snatching up
Parents at the hospital with their children have surgery.

These people are pure evil. I hope they get everything they deserve.
:pacspit:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
They just detained one of my cousins who has been here for 18 years. Just found out about this shyt.

He has a college degree and two toddlers with his American born wife. He made a mistake and got a DUI 8 years ago so he had to check in with ICE every four months. Ever since his DUI, he has been a model citizen. He went in yesterday and they detained him. No reason given to his wife or nothing. Just detained my nikka. :mjcry:

Now we are scrambling to try and save him and make sure his family remains in tact.

Damn.
I'm praying for your people.
:mjcry:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
All those things make Trump a trash person, I agree. But, no, I can't see how he's putting a knife into the chest of America.

I don't even know what you mean by that. He's an embarrassment for sure. But so was GWB.
board of ed
EPA
emission standards
Wall Street Regulations
Karl Icahn
Paris Accord (sorry not sorry)
HUD
State department
and a general fukking global embarrassment to America

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They just detained one of my cousins who has been here for 18 years. Just found out about this shyt.

He has a college degree and two toddlers with his American born wife. He made a mistake and got a DUI 8 years ago so he had to check in with ICE every four months. Ever since his DUI, he has been a model citizen. He went in yesterday and they detained him. No reason given to his wife or nothing. Just detained my nikka. :mjcry:

Now we are scrambling to try and save him and make sure his family remains in tact.
Fam I know all about ice and not to be a barer of bad news but it's over for your cousin.. 100% they are going to deport him and if I'm a betting man they already shipped him of to one of 5 or 6 detainment centers in the the US and it's usually the one furthest from the state a person was detained in

shyt is straight up kid napping

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Fam I know all about ice and not to be a barer of bad news but it's over for your cousin.. 100% they are going to deport him and if I'm a betting man they already shipped him of to one of 5 or 6 detainment centers in the the US and it's usually the one furthest from the state a person was detained in

shyt is straight up kid napping

I'm legit tight/scared for Robbie's cousin man.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

I don't even support Trump, though.

Y'all trigger happy in this thread

The man is undermining the fabric of democracy in the US. You claim it isn't affecting you, but it is. Your former international allies are actively moving forward without consulting you.

White supremacists and evangelical hacks are climbing out of the woodwork to put black people back in their 'place' in your country and "******" has become a popular word for cacs to use again.

People are fighting tooth and nail to stop the US becoming the next authoritarian regime and because you don't see that tree falling in the forest, it never fell in your eyes? That's really fukking obtuse. People with your attitude allowed hitler to do what he did.

:scust:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@OfTheCross :yeshrug: breh he's really fukkin this country up. You my homie and all but this shyt is true. I'm glad all my fam from DR got their citizenship and their papers straight cuz if be pissed watching one of those agents take em. You know Jeff sessions right? Have you watched that video of him going at Dominicans?

Several of the posters in here have posted examples of it and it may not affect you directly but it may affect a friend or family member.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm legit tight/scared for Robbie's cousin man.

Thank you all for your concern. He lives in GA and was going to ICE every four months so that he could keep his status and eventually get a green card and citizenship through his wife.

It hit home today. Two toddlers and a wife and they may send him back to Kenya in a country that he hasn't been in since he was twenty.

We don't even know what they dataines him for. My other cousin is a lawyer so he is going to try to find out what is going on tomorrow.

I'm legit scared and depressed about this shyt. It's not a humane way to treat people to say the least.