RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Life doesn't work like that you stupid fukk

Just because something doesn't DIRECTLY "affect" you doesn't mean that you stand idly by while dude does shytty things as the President and attempts to do shytty things as President

Holy shyt how old are you?????
Who's standing idly by, though? Everything he attempts to do has opposition.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Who's standing idly by, though? Everything he attempts to do has opposition.

everything that he attempts to do has opposition because it would be detrimental to the country.
i've been reading your posts going back and forth with @ExodusNirvana and biting my tongue but i'm gonna try to break it down for you real quick.

trumps history prior to his presidential run is filled with red flags.

fukking over contractors.
discriminating against people of color who wanted to rent.
calling for the death penalty for minority minors who turned out to be innocent (central park five).

i can't even go into all of the things he has said or done while in office.
if you can't see how he puts a knife into the chest of america then i don't know what to say to you.

*Orbital out*

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
everything that he attempts to do has opposition because it would be detrimental to the country.
i've been reading your posts going back and forth with @ExodusNirvana and biting my tongue but i'm gonna try to break it down for you real quick.

trumps history prior to his presidential run is filled with red flags.

fukking over contractors.
discriminating against people of color who wanted to rent.
calling for the death penalty for minority minors who turned out to be innocent (central park five).

i can't even go into all of the things he has said or done while in office.
if you can't see how he puts a knife into the chest of america then i don't know what to say to you.

*Orbital out*
All those things make Trump a trash person, I agree. But, no, I can't see how he's putting a knife into the chest of America.

I don't even know what you mean by that. He's an embarrassment for sure. But so was GWB.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:dwillhuh:

I don't even support Trump, though.

Y'all trigger happy in this thread
:heh:

While Trump has largely failed to get the government to enact his dumb policies, he has had other effects. He's energized the far right, lowered the quality of discourse, publicized the blueprint for using social media bullshyt to fukk election integrity up, and set precedent for shytbirds to run for office and win.

And probably handed sensitive national security information to hostiles.:francis:

Oh, and his ICE gestapo is out there right now imprisoning people and preparing them for "processing.":mjpls:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I ain't gonna neg you, I ain't that much of a woooof out here in these coli skreets, but Jill fukking Stein? That fukking dim witted bytch was just a useful idiot for the con these fukking evil fukking douchbags were playing at.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Being apathetic about Trump is just as bad as supporting him at this point. :bpufedup:

Your attitude seems to be "my life hasn't changed, so Trump doesn't affect me" :manny:

It's not really about that. If that garbage ACA repeal went through, I'd still have health insurance through my job. The DACA ordeal didn't affect me or any of my family or friends. We can go over the other EO's he's farted out over the past month, but personally there's not one that has affected me directly, either.

But that doesn't mean his rhetoric and race pandering is "nothing". Think about others and how they are being affected. If you judge right or wrong based on how it personally affects you, you're a selfish person.