RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The man is undermining the fabric of democracy in the US. You claim it isn't affecting you, but it is. Your former international allies are actively moving forward without consulting you.

White supremacists and evangelical hacks are climbing out of the woodwork to put black people back in their 'place' in your country and "******" has become a popular word for cacs to use again.

People are fighting tooth and nail to stop the US becoming the next authoritarian regime and because you don't see that tree falling in the forest, it never fell in your eyes? That's really fukking obtuse. People with your attitude allowed hitler to do what he did.

:scust:
This is the most key sentence of your whole post. I find myself yelling this point at so many people. "It doesn't happen to me so why should I care?". That indifference led to some 60-80 million people dying in combat from 1939-45 because it allowed his regime to seize power in the first place. This man has talked about banning muslims from entering the country and forcing the ones already here onto a registry while he publishes a regular announcement of crimes committed by immigrants (To give precedent, the nazis published a newsletter called the criminal Jew every weekwhere they "announced crimes committed by them"). He talked about weakening the first amendment on the campaign trail so he could prosecute people who don't speak kindly of him, demanded his supporters attack protestors, and openly calling for his supporters to keep "certain people" from voting. He is openly employing a commission to use openly racist tactics to keep people from voting against him in the future. He's appointed a secretary of education opposed to the separation of church and state. He's gutted the state department, whose job is to resolve disputes through diplomacy instead of war while he threatens to destroy an entire nation that the Chinese will defend if we attack, which means war with a nation of over 1 billion people. He's consistently tried to take healthcare from tens of millions of people so he can cut taxes on his own tax bracket. He's left millions to die in Puerto Rico, and gives pardons to sheriffs who describe their jails as concentration camps where inmates are denied water, food, and basic medical attention while being left in the 140 degree heat of the Arizona desert outdoors in his camps while he violates court orders to stop terrorizing the Latino community. He appoints an oil executive who has spent his life attacking the environmental protection agency to be in charge of it so they can destroy our clean air and water for corporate profits. He's appointed an attorney general opposed to the voting rights act and the civil rights act so flagrantly racist that he referred to a white civil rights lawyer as a disgrace to his race who has accelerated the transfer of military weapons to the police, including bayonets and grenade launchers. He attacks peaceful protestors who call for justice when cops kill unarmed men frequently of color while defending the nazis, klansmen, and confederate sympathizers as very fine people. His election is without question, the greatest danger humanity has faced since the end of the Second World War. There is no room to sit on the sidelines for this. He is actively working to turn this nation into the white supremacist dictatorship he wishes it to be. To be indifferent is to be complicit.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump DOJ so far:

-Said they are pulling back on monitoring, investigating and suing police departments for civil rights violations.

-Tried to stop the Baltimore police reform ordered by the Obama DOJ. The courts rejected them in favor of Obama's DOJ order.

-Ordering cities to go out of their way to hunt down illegal immigrants and turn them over to the feds for deportation. Primarily Hispanics, but this really applies to any non white immigrant. If the cities refuse to witch hunt, DOJ has threatened to take away grant money.

-AG Sessions tells DOJ and prosecutors to seek the most serious, harsh, strict sentences for low level drug crimes which means mandatory minimums are back, and football number sentences instead of giving time based on the actual action is back.

-Trying to start a war on weed.

-Hunted Haitian immigrants for "evidence" of crimes so that they can find an excuse to remove all of them from the humanitarian program that has shielded thousands of them from deportation.

-Wants to investigate college universities for enrollment discrimination against white people.

There's your concerns.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"It doesn't happen to me so why should I care?". That indifference led to some 60-80 million people dying in combat from 1939-45 because it allowed his regime to seize power in the first place.
we keep talking about 1930, but look at 1830

:hubie:"that negro didn't have his freedom papers, sending him back to the Jefferson plantation opens up jobs for freedmen"

it can't happen here? it already happened here. and jefferson beuaregard sessions III wants to bring it back.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why couldn't you refrain, breh?

What triggered you emotionally that made you feel like I needed to be punished?
Trump appointed Jeff sessions AG who is super racist and actively trying to turn back any chance police reform and civil rights in law enforcement obama was trying to enforce . He's a monster and it yoir a minority he's affecting your life.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

weMor1k.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

MR. Conclusion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Here's what I don't understand. Micro-targeting on Facebook isn't exactly rocket science. I'm having a hard time believing that the Russians needed help from Kushner and his online digital marketing pals to figure out how to micro-target their ads and fake news campaigns.

Don't get me wrong. If that's what it takes for this administration to go down then so be it.

Is there another angle to this that I'm missing here?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Here's what I don't understand. Micro-targeting on Facebook isn't exactly rocket science. I'm having a hard time believing that the Russians needed help from Kushner and his online digital marketing pals to figure out how to micro-target their ads and fake news campaigns.

Don't get me wrong. If that's what it takes for this administration to go down then so be it.

Is there another angle to this that I'm missing here?
Correlating users to specific states, counties, etc.. would require help.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'm on the fence about that b/c I don't think Rusisia will need these bozos to consult on who to target b/c Russia has been doing covert operations for years and one would think that they know that by now.
But covert operations always need to have someone local to provide and make sense of intelligence. In simple terms, there has to be a snitch. The russians dropped the bombs but someone in america gave them the coordinates.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I would think that is something they would not need a lot of help with. Maybe there's more to what you're saying and I'm just not understanding.
I think you are thinking of this in too simple of terms. They did not just find everyone in Ohio and spammed those folks with ads. They used data gathered for specific users and force fed those users specific content to ensure or flip their vote.

Think of it in terms of if you are attending a conference of 100 people and upon signing up there is a survey on preferred mobile device type. Using this information Google or Apple sponsors the conference depending on the results to target product and service offerings to the attendees. The company that sponsored the conference would have only known to do so with the help of the survey data.