RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Why couldn't you refrain, breh?

What triggered you emotionally that made you feel like I needed to be punished?
If you arent part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

If you still have your head in the sand regarding the trash people ruining this country, you are probably a trash person.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Steven Seagal looking like the master villain in a B movie.
Yeah...HIS B movies. I exclusively watch the Charge! network when I'm at home, which plays mostly awful 80s and 90s action b movies. Seagal is a uniquely horrible actor. In his later films he doesn't even do any martial arts or stunts because he's literally too fat for that much activity.

No lie, I actually have a Seagal movie playing on the TV in the background as I type this.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This position basically solidifies that you do not have a grasp on current events or politics

It is a selfish, childish, and silly one to have
It sounds like you don't have an answer to the question or you don't want to admit that I'm right.

President Trump has had Zero accomplishments. So, yeah, I don't feel bad for voting 3rd party. (which is how this conversation started)
If you arent part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

If you still have your head in the sand regarding the trash people ruining this country, you are probably a trash person.

Who's ruining the country and how? I'm specifically talking about Donald Trump and how he's doing absolutely nothing of actual note. The most we can say that he's done is embarrass himself.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The Hill
2 hrs ·
John McCain’s daughter Meghan tore into President Trump over a report that he has been “physically mocking” her father in private meetings, calling it “abhorrent” and asking “what more must my family be put through right now?”

Meghan McCain rips Trump for physically mocking her father behind his back
Trump has reportedly been "physically mocking” McCain behind closed doors.
THEHILL.COM

:wow:

I know what it feels like to have a parent without long to live
So I feel for her there,
But she should take better note that it's her party that she defends day in and day out wishing him a quick and painful death.

Those are the type of people who are modern day repubs.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be a day of fukkery

L8lZkB4.png

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I know what it feels like to have a parent without long to live
So I feel for her there,
But she should take better note that it's her party that she defends day in and day out wishing him a quick and painful death.

Those are the type of people who are modern day repubs.
Truth. This guy spent his whole life serving for the United States in one way or another, and serving his party, and this clown comes around, been in the spotlight for 5 minutes, and has 85% of the party turning on him. Not a big McCain fan at all, but as far empathy goes, that is a really shytty thing to happen to him.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Truth. This guy spent his whole life serving for the United States in one way or another, and serving his party, and this clown comes around, been in the spotlight for 5 minutes, and has 85% of the party turning on him. Not a big McCain fan at all, but as far empathy goes, that is a really shytty thing to happen to him.
Republicans are greedy pieces of shyt

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It sounds like you don't have an answer to the question or you don't want to admit that I'm right.

President Trump has had Zero accomplishments. So, yeah, I don't feel bad for voting 3rd party. (which is how this conversation started)

Who's ruining the country and how? I'm specifically talking about Donald Trump and how he's doing absolutely nothing of actual note. The most we can say that he's done is embarrass himself.
Life doesn't work like that you stupid fukk

Just because something doesn't DIRECTLY "affect" you doesn't mean that you stand idly by while dude does shytty things as the President and attempts to do shytty things as President

Holy shyt how old are you?????