RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I feel like some of y'all only post in HL.............Nap is universally regarded in The Booth as a F- poster, and with his recent arrival to The Coliseum is quickly approaching that.

Honestly if it weren't for TLR's constant dikkriding of his Tariq posts he probably would've left this site after the name change.

I swear, the only thing as annoying as editing his posts is having to ignore his constant need for attention. He's reported about a dozen or so posts that y'all have made since he's been banned from this thread. He keeps tagging me in some wack ass thread of his. He keeps sending me PMs after I tell him to stop messaging me.

He's a nutcase.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

a2ab5c7260f2c19107dbda39f489bcb5.png

You #freenapset must be masoquists :snoop:

Had to dap/undap for that spelling. :snoop:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You #freenapset must be masochists

:snoop:

he is like a drunk abusive dad who wants to tell you about U.S. interference in South American politics at 3am in the morning.
of course you want to hear what he has to say but he keeps putting a flashlight in your face and you are pretty sure that he is naked because he has a glow stick taped to his dikk.

a2ab5c7260f2c19107dbda39f489bcb5.png

Had to dap/undap for that spelling. :snoop:

LOL! God looking out

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Honestly if it weren't for TLR's constant dikkriding of his Tariq posts he probably would've left this site after the name change.

I swear, the only thing as annoying as editing his posts is having to ignore his constant need for attention. He's reported about a dozen or so posts that y'all have made since he's been banned from this thread. He keeps tagging me in some wack ass thread of his. He keeps sending me PMs after I tell him to stop messaging me.

He's a nutcase.

I don't know how he got my other post removed, but I'm really starting to think he is an alt-right troll. It would make so much sense for all of the fukk boy behavior he does.