RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The main thing is that no one's trying to "prove" in any conclusive way that Trump has clear ties to Russia.

Most people are saying that there's enough evidence to warrant an investigation. Nap and a few others, including myself, believes there's enough evidence to begin impeachment hearings (though I think Dems should hold onto that Trump card for now--pun very much intended :troll:).

Is there "proof" that Trump directed the RNC to change their stance on Russia? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia to sway the election? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Michael Flynn was assuring the Russian ambassador that sanctions would be dropped? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation, and Flynn resigning over it is extremely telling.

Is there "proof" that Trump's wiretapping claims are an attempt to deflect attention from the Russian scandal? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that the allegations in the unproven Trump dossier are a fact? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that most of Trump's top cabinet picks were in constant contact with Russia throughout Trump's campaign? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Should I keep going?
Don't give @DEAD7 that much credit.

He really doesn't care.

He's indicted far less severe crimes with way less evidence in his own personal life. Don't think he's dumb. He's being obtuse...or he's lazy.

This is one of the most well-researched threads on The Coli, and definitely Higher Learning.

If he refuses to parse through the information or even to commit to listening since he doesn't have the effort to digest any summary given to him, then he needs to be ignored...and possibly castigated.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Hold forum posters to a higher standard than your president brehs :mjlol:
The burden of proof is on those making the accusation:manny: Same goes for Trump and his ridiculous wiretapping and birther claims.

:russ:Why is being asked for hard evidence of something posters have misrepresented as a fact so upsetting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The burden of proof is on those making the accusation:manny: Same goes for Trump and his ridiculous wiretapping and birther claims.

:russ:Why is being asked for hard evidence of something posters have misrepresented as a fact so upsetting.
I'm sorry I don't have access to intercepted phone calls in mp3 format for you :stopitslime:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

To be fair, @4d 6f 6e 65 79, I think @DEAD7 was trying to say that most of the information presented here is speculation; informed and heavily-evidenced speculation, but speculation nonetheless. :troll:

Nothing has been "proven" until we can have a congressional investigation with a special prosecutor.

That's not to say I agree with the method he used to make that point, but Ima let him cook. :manny:

However, I have no problem criticizing Trump for being a poor example of a president or pointing out the strangeness of his behavior based on what he's being charged with.

I personally am with @4d 6f 6e 65 79 in his conclusion that Trump probably did collude with Russia to steal the election, but I agree with @DEAD7 that it hasn't been proven conclusively, and we certainly shouldn't rush the impeachment process until many of these facts can be confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I have not read every post in this thread, but I didn't take this thread as confirmation or hard evidence of anything. It's all about speculation/investigation/connecting the dots.

Some people have taken the info and drawn their own conclusions. But at the very least there is a lot of compelling evidence to drive people toward those conclusions.

Unlike the claims/accusations your president and his ilk are likely to present :comeon:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be fair, @4d 6f 6e 65 79, I think @DEAD7 was trying to say that most of the information presented here is speculation; informed and heavily-evidenced speculation, but speculation nonetheless. :denzelcmonson:
Bruh, Trump has fukking FISA warrants against his whole squad and we're talking about "oh but can you prove XYZ"

My dude, if you ever have a FISA warrant against you, you better hope you also have a god you pray to and a lawyer on retainer...cause you're fukked regardless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And another thing...Mike Flynn quit his job over a fukking newspaper article.

...with anonymous sources... :mjpls: :stopitslime:

So unless @DEAD7 is ignoring that...he'd be best informed to take heed to the severity of these claims.

Trump already admitted the leaks are real...so whats to debate?????????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hold forum posters to a higher standard than your president brehs :mjlol:
I'm saying :why:

These dudes are more suspicious of their EX-girlfriends than they are this a$$hole who has a new story about him every 18-36 hours showing how blatantly corrupt, ignorant, and unprofessional he is.