RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Bruh, Trump has fukking FISA warrants against his whole squad and we're talking about "oh but can you prove XYZ"

My dude, if you ever have a FISA warrant against you, you better hope you also have a god you pray to and a lawyer on retainer...cause you're fukked regardless.

Unfortunately, that still is speculative until anyone can examine the contents of those FISA warrants. That's not nothing; having a FISA warrant issued against you/your organization is VERY serious, but it doesn't prove Russia ties conclusively.

Trump has been doing shady deals for decades, so honestly he could have been tapped since H.W. Bush was in office. :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unfortunately, that still is speculative until anyone can examine the contents of those FISA warrants. That's not nothing; having a FISA warrant issued against you/your organization is VERY serious, but it doesn't prove Russia ties conclusively.

Trump has been doing shady deals for decades, so honestly he could have been tapped since H.W. Bush was in office. :russ:
We are at the point where dudes want Above Top Secret PDFs...SUMMARIZED :snoop:...on wikipedia before they believe anything these days :why:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:
Lets just not pretend they are facts when they arent

Let's not pretend what are facts?

It is an undeniable fact that Trump continues to lie about the nature of his connections to the Russian government.

TRUMP in 2016: I never met Putin. I don’t know who Putin is. He said one nice thing about me.

TRUMP in 2013: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he’s very interested in what we’re doing here today.

TRUMP in 2014: I spoke indirectly and directly with President Putin, who could not have been nicer.

With respect to Russian influence in the election. You could point to many individual reasons for Hillary losing - Sanders voters not warming up to her; the sense that the election was a forgone conclusion; the campaign wasting time in places like AZ and ignoring Michigan, Pennsylvania; Clinton fatigue. Any one of these by themselves probably shifted enough votes for her to lose.

But if you're honestly suggesting that the Russian influence - with the selective leaking of DNC emails - also did not shift enough votes for her to lose, you are delusional. That being said, I don't think Dems should be making that argument because it sweeps under the rug all of the major issues discussed above, that the party needs to address.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We are at the point where dudes want Above Top Secret PDFs...SUMMARIZED :snoop:...on wikipedia before they believe anything these days :why:

Which is why I disagreed with how @DEAD7 went about making his point.

Sure there's no conclusive "proof"...but going on to say "you don't have proof, so you don't have anything on Trump :troll:" is faulty reasoning.

One is not unwarranted in making a reasonable inference that Trump is doing shady stuff that involves Russia somehow.

Does a reasonable inference = certainty? No, and it shouldn't, but that doesn't mean it can be dismissed so easily.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which is why I disagreed with how @DEAD7 went about making his point.

Sure there's no conclusive "proof"...but going on to say "you don't have proof, so you don't have anything on Trump :troll:" is faulty reasoning.

One is not unwarranted in making a reasonable inference that Trump is doing shady stuff that involves Russia somehow.

Does a reasonable inference = certainty? No, and it shouldn't, but that doesn't mean it can be dismissed so easily.
I dont even know what "proof" is anymore.

I mean cops are getting off for violating citizen's rights out here...on CAMERA and @DEAD7 acts like I'm supposed to share a link of an Edward Snowden-esque revelation stored somewhere on an NSA server about Trump.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sorry to break it to ya Trumpset, ya Prez exposed himself. What a fool.

mQJF9e.gif