RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:heh: Alright breh, I'm done...
My point is don't present this stuff as fact when its far from it at this point.
If claims are gonna be made the russia put him in office, you have to be prepared for questions as to how and request for proof.
You've BEEN done.

I'm presenting CIRCUMSTANTIAL FACTS about Trump's behavior and the behavior of those immediately around him

All confirmed.

I didn't say "Russia put him in office"...I said he COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS TO LEVERAGE HIS WIN

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You didn't hear the audio of the call on Michael Flynn, is that a fact? Why do you believe there was a call in the first place?

You can't keep playing these games.

Your definition of "fact" is limited to Trump saying, "I worked with Putin and committed treason"

Come the fukk on. :camby:
You've conceded the stuff on Trump is unsubstantiated(despite how its been presented in this thread)...leave it at that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You've conceded the stuff on Trump is unsubstantiated(despite how its been presented in this thread)...leave it at that.
No. I haven't.

I'm discussing things that HAPPENED.

The only question is what did Trump know and what did he directly participate in.

Everything else relates to things he's done in the past and the immediate past actions of his closest associates.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You've BEEN done.

I'm presenting CIRCUMSTANTIAL FACTS about Trump's behavior and the behavior of those immediately around him

All confirmed.

I didn't say "Russia put him in office"...I said he COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS TO LEVERAGE HIS WIN
:wow:None of the circumstantial facts you have linked me show collusion on the election.
Please link me up.