RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Trump's lied about 400 times now about Russia.

For no reason?:mjlol:
:sas1:Where have i said, there is no reason for the lies? or nothing to see here?

Just asking for proof he colluded with Russians to win the election... if there is no actual evidence linking Trump himself to any collusion it shouldnt be presented as such.
What about that is so infuriating?:sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:sas1:Where have i said, there is no reason for the lies? or nothing to see here?
IN

YOUR

DENIAL

OF

EVIDENCE.

LOOK, IF YOU DONT THINK EVIDENCE IS CONCLUSIVE, THATS ON YOU.

BUT YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK AT THE SAME EVIDENCE, AND THEN SAY ITS NOTHING.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

EVIDENCE IS EVIDENCE.

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO PAINT THE PICTURE FOR YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE STOPPING THAT FROM HAPPENING.

CUCK.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just asking for proof he colluded with Russians to win the election... if there is no actual evidence linking Trump himself to any collusion it shouldnt be presented as such.
We have evidence that suggests hacker Yevgeniy Nikulin was one of the people sought to be paid for his services by Trump surrogates in hacking Anthony Weiner.

Dear Mr. Putin, Let’s Play Chess

Yevgeniy Nikulin Indicted for Hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox and Formspring

Alleged hacker held in Prague at center of 'intense' US-Russia tug of war

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:ld:Im asking for help, but know has evidence of the claims they asserting as facts in this thread.

The main thing is that no one's trying to "prove" in any conclusive way that Trump has clear ties to Russia.

Most people are saying that there's enough evidence to warrant an investigation. Nap and a few others, including myself, believes there's enough evidence to begin impeachment hearings (though I think Dems should hold onto that Trump card for now--pun very much intended :troll:).

Is there "proof" that Trump directed the RNC to change their stance on Russia? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia to sway the election? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Michael Flynn was assuring the Russian ambassador that sanctions would be dropped? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation, and Flynn resigning over it is extremely telling.

Is there "proof" that Trump's wiretapping claims are an attempt to deflect attention from the Russian scandal? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that the allegations in the unproven Trump dossier are a fact? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that most of Trump's top cabinet picks were in constant contact with Russia throughout Trump's campaign? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Should I keep going?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The main thing is that no one's trying to "prove" in any conclusive way that Trump has clear ties to Russia.

Most people are saying that there's enough evidence to warrant an investigation. Nap and a few others, including myself, believes there's enough evidence to begin impeachment hearings (though I think Dems should hold onto that Trump card for now--pun very much intended :troll:).

Is there "proof" that Trump directed the RNC to change their stance on Russia? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia to sway the election? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that Michael Flynn was assuring the Russian ambassador that sanctions would be dropped? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation, and Flynn resigning over it is extremely telling.

Is there "proof" that Trump's wiretapping claims are an attempt to deflect attention from the Russian scandal? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that the allegations in the unproven Trump dossier are a fact? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Is there "proof" that most of Trump's top cabinet picks were in constant contact with Russia throughout Trump's campaign? No, but there's enough reasonable evidence to warrant an investigation.

Should I keep going?
:salute:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
IN

YOUR

DENIAL

OF

EVIDENCE.

LOOK, IF YOU DONT THINK EVIDENCE IS CONCLUSIVE, THATS ON YOU.

BUT YOU DON'T GET TO LOOK AT THE SAME EVIDENCE, AND THEN SAY ITS NOTHING.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

EVIDENCE IS EVIDENCE.

IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO PAINT THE PICTURE FOR YOU, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE STOPPING THAT FROM HAPPENING.

CUCK.

SDslLGn.gif