RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

*HILLARY IS A NON-FACTOR.*

*OBAMA IS NOW A NON-FACTOR.*

There is no space at this point to blame either of them for what 45's administration is going through right now.

Unless you can provide *EVIDENCE* that Obama or Hillary solicited the funds/resources of a foreign power in attempts to win the presidency, there's literally no point in bringing them up.

And even if you can PROVE that they did, that still does not in any way lessen the impact of what 45 has done with Russia.

Obama's off-the-cuff comments to Dmitry Medvedev are a false equivalency to Flynn, Sessions, 45, Tillerson, and others calling and secretly meeting with the Russian ambassador. They were actually doing a publicized press conference in full public view, and they happened to catch an unintended remark.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xfgcDg2VnOF1TOIX9F7QZk39BhKCI0rza1oYglVq2us.jpg
like this shyt right here :dead: its such sensationalist bullshyt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people put 'party' and white supremacy above country.

White people hated Barack Obama so much, that they put in imbecile in office because he was 'brave' enough to lie about the President's birth for years
:francis:
well im not gonna argue with this, because its true :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people like you are so controlled by your hatred of Hillary that people have to make extreme memes just to show how foolish you look defending Donald Trump.
no, its because they actually believe the white house is gonna get nuked because trump is in office :mjlol: no one is talking about hillary, except the 'we should have elected her' cocksuckers like napoleon

refer to my post above :russell:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're right :ehh:

OH MY GOD :damn: THIS IS AWFUL :damn: NUCLEAR WAR IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT WEEK :damn: WE SHOULD HAVE ELECTED HILLARY :damn:

does that assuage your grievances :skip:

i mean by all means, if im hurting dudes feelings in here they can ban me from the thread. report my posts

im not here to troll anyone, we're having a fukkin discussion and im not 'with the herd' on this one. except i pretty much am :mjlol:

but the sad thing is that "you arent outraged enough" has become a thing on here, bigly
And you continue on :snoop:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
like this shyt right here :dead: its such sensationalist bullshyt

Here's the thing though: you KNOW that this is intentional hyperbole, right? :what:

Like, you're not actually trying to suggest that I really think the Congress building is going to be bombed out during Trump's presidency? :denzelcmonson:

This Russia nonsense is MUCH, MUCH worse than Benghazi/EmailGate/Clinton Foundation shenanigans. :ufdup:

A sitting president colluded with a non-allied foreign power to influence the outcome of a presidential election, and essentially charged his predecessor with illegal espionage. Deleting 33,000 emails that we don't know the contents of (like Trump hasn't burned a few file cabinets in his day :mjlol:) is NOTHING compared to that. :ufdup:

Saying "yeah this is bad, but Hill did 'X' :heh:" is basically deflecting and :cape:-ing for 45.

Stop it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing though: you KNOW that this is intentional hyperbole, right? :what:

Like, you're not actually trying to suggest that I really think the Congress building is going to be bombed out during Trump's presidency? :denzelcmonson:

This Russia nonsense is MUCH, MUCH worse than Benghazi/EmailGate/Clinton Foundation shenanigans. :ufdup:

A sitting president colluded with a non-allied foreign power to influence the outcome of a presidential election, and essentially charged his predecessor with illegal espionage. Deleting 33,000 emails that we don't know the contents of (like Trump hasn't burned a few file cabinets in his day :mjlol:) is NOTHING compared to that. :ufdup:

Saying "yeah this is bad, but Hill did 'X' :heh:" is basically deflecting and :cape:-ing for 45.

Stop it.
so what are you gonna do about it?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
i see the implications of this

but when was it said again? februrary? or march of last year when he was just some cocksucker with a radio show :mjlol:

Jeff Sessions and Trump appeared on his radio show dozens of times before the election. If you listened to the radio show, you'd discover how regressive,and xenophobic all of those men are. They probably imagine themselves as 19th century imperialists.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Sessions and Trump appeared on his radio show dozens of times before the election. If you listened to the radio show, you'd discover how regressive,and xenophobic all of those men are. They probably imagine themselves as 19th century imperialists.
you post this shyt like i dont agree with you :dead:

:smh:

Last edited by a moderator: